Summerfete Tinted Lip Conditioner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is this not the best? Tinting their lip conditioner may be the best thing they've ever done. This color is an awesome nude rose, and they added the most gorgeous shimmer to it. I LOVE it! Also have Fuschia Fix.

Never heard of this brand, enjoy it.Where can you buy it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Never heard of this brand, enjoy it.Where can you buy it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Oops, I forgot to say it's MAC. Summerfete is the name of the color.

i have a wishlist on another site and this is the only thing on it! i've wanted it for so long.

can you take a pic of it on?

Originally Posted by Jennifer i have a wishlist on another site and this is the only thing on it! i've wanted it for so long.
can you take a pic of it on?

Here it is...tastes good too! sugary

Originally Posted by Trisha I liked the look of that one!! I wish i could get my hands on the MAC for Luella TLC/s the packaging is gorgeous! I've never heard of that collection. Is it new?

Originally Posted by spazbaby Here it is...tastes good too! sugary thank you! i'm gonna try and get it this week
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby I've never heard of that collection. Is it new? Its new and a Saks exclusive.
mac_luella.jpg

Originally Posted by Marisol Its new and a Saks exclusive.
mac_luella.jpg

I must go to Saks!!!!

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I must go to Saks!!!! Why doesn't MAC show up on Saks site?

Originally Posted by Marisol Why doesn't MAC show up on Saks site? yea seriously! i was just looking right now too!

because they're jerks. lol

Originally Posted by Marisol Why doesn't MAC show up on Saks site?

Latest posts

Back