Sunbasque v. Margin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who is our resident MAC expert??? I just got Sunbasque and compared it to Margin- practically identical IMO. Sunbasque just seems a bit bronzier. Any opinions on this? I was thinking I would return one since haven't used either yet.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Who is our resident MAC expert??? I just got Sunbasque and compared it to Margin- practically identical IMO. Sunbasque just seems a bit bronzier. Any opinions on this? I was thinking I would return one since haven't used either yet. That would be Miss Trisha.
wink.gif

I don't have either, sorry!

Sadly, Margin is one of the blushes I don't have.

I wore Sunbasque today, and on my NC25-30 skin it barely showed up on my cheeks, but on my eyes it was quite pretty. I paired it with Honesty for a natural but shimmery look with Stubborn Brown PP as a liner.

Originally Posted by wongy74 Who is our resident MAC expert??? I just got Sunbasque and compared it to Margin- practically identical IMO. Sunbasque just seems a bit bronzier. Any opinions on this? I was thinking I would return one since haven't used either yet. I'm the MAC virgin of the group - but from a general standpoint, I'd return the Margin - being if the other is more bronze... you can wear it a little lighter in the winter for a nice glow... and in the summer it will show more on a tanned face. I seem to be better off with blushes that have a touch of bronze to them... like the new Cargo Beach Blush I just got (in the color Miami beach) its a little bronze, but really nice... has like 4 colors that blend together on the brush (almost like a Physician's Formula makeup.. with all the different colors that make a really nice color when blended)

Originally Posted by wongy74 Who is our resident MAC expert??? I just got Sunbasque and compared it to Margin- practically identical IMO. Sunbasque just seems a bit bronzier. Any opinions on this? I was thinking I would return one since haven't used either yet. Hey ! Check out LotusGlamGirl's notepad HERE! She has on the Sunbasque in her FOTD pic! It's really nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back