Sunken eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I have my dark eye circles covered, but I noticed that my eyes look really sunken. Instead of having bags or puffs I have these hollows under my eyes. I'm not sure what to do. I'm drinking more water and I finally got help for my insomnia. I take an herbal tea for the dark circles and use an anti-aging eye cream. How do I deal with sunken eyes?

Really, it sounds like you're already doing what you should be doing, short of cosmetic surgery. Maybe consult a dermatologist?

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm pretty sure that I have my dark eye circles covered, but I noticed that my eyes look really sunken. Instead of having bags or puffs I have these hollows under my eyes. I'm not sure what to do. I'm drinking more water and I finally got help for my insomnia. I take an herbal tea for the dark circles and use an anti-aging eye cream. How do I deal with sunken eyes? I know exactly what you mean. It seems no matter how much concealer I put,the shadows never go away and I don't have dark under eye circles or puffiness either. I read that some type of injectable filler is used to fill in the hollows (tear ducts) and brighten it up for 3-6 months or so,I don't remember how long exactly.
btw, I love your avatar !

Oh I don't want to do anything drastic like surgery. I guess it could be worse than just having sunken eyes.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I don't want to do anything drastic like surgery. I guess it could be worse than just having sunken eyes. Me neither-too young and too scared heh

Honestly it may just be genetics. My eyes are pretty prominent, but the area under them is kinda like what you are describing, kinda sunken. I just wear awesome makeup and get plenty of sleep and water like you were saying. That's pretty much all you can do. I can completely mask my circles with makeup.

Latest posts

Back