Sunscreen: PA++, Titanium dioxide, SPF 30

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
right now i am looking for a suncreen that is sheer and non-oily for my body. i have been trying to find this combination in a suncreen for aloooonngg time:

a sunscreen that has PA++, titanium dioxide/parasol 1789, and SPF 30.

i know it's alot to ask, but i am turning super brown (my face is pale due to the heavy makeup) on my arms and legs due to walking long hours in the sun around campus
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul right now i am looking for a suncreen that is sheer and non-oily for my body. i have been trying to find this combination in a suncreen for aloooonngg time:

i know it's alot to ask, but i am turning super brown (my face is pale due to the heavy makeup) on my arms and legs due to walking long hours in the sun around campus
frown.gif

this one has great reviews and is recomended by many "suncreen professionals" - the only flaw - its expensive
frown.gif

I use coppertone oil free sunblock - it has avobenzone (parsol) but i am not sure if it is stabilized.. I am affraid no... (parsol needs specific stabilizers to be effective). another otion is to get sunscreens with mexoryl from ebay (for example La Roche Posay), they provide best UVA protection.

I use Clinique's Super City Block SPF25,and it has titanium dioxide!!I use it 2 years now every summer and it's gorgeous!!It protects me very well and I have oily and sensitive fair skin!And here in Greece in the summer we have very dangerous sun and this sunscreen it's very good to protect my skin from the high tempratures!!

Originally Posted by sugersoul right now i am looking for a suncreen that is sheer and non-oily for my body. i have been trying to find this combination in a suncreen for aloooonngg time:

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia I use Clinique's Super City Block SPF25,and it has titanium dioxide!!I use it 2 years now every summer and it's gorgeous!!It protects me very well and I have oily and sensitive fair skin!And here in Greece in the summer we have very dangerous sun and this sunscreen it's very good to protect my skin from the high tempratures!! this product doesn't have the greatest uva protection though
icon_sad.gif

Really!I didn't know that!!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky this product doesn't have the greatest uva protection though
icon_sad.gif

I was just about to post a thread about this, because I'm looking for a new moisturizer with SPF. I'm looking for something non-greasy and lightweight that is SPF30+. Any other recommendations??

Hello, I have a good way to strengthen your favorite snscreen liquid.

Just apply "FnnPrese" cream or moisturizing gel before your regular sunscreen. The ingredient removes and restrains freeradical effectively. If you use the soap together, your tanned skin (maybe dry I guess) will be improved soon.

I use the soap in the morning and in the night and I realize spots on my face are getting smaller!!!

It is not sold over the counter but you can find it at Froogle. Really amazing!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Arbonne has one that is nice! And it has Parasol 1789! For more info, click here! Yes, this is really good stuff, I used it all summer long!

Latest posts

Back