Sunscreen/sunblock

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can you still develop a tan with sunscreen/sunblock? I want to get a tan, but don't want the burn first. I am tanning outside, we have a pool. I am getting tired of using sunless tanners, having to reapply every other day or so. Any suggestions???

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin

Can you still develop a tan with sunscreen/sunblock? I want to get a tan, but don't want the burn first. I am tanning outside, we have a pool. I am getting tired of using sunless tanners, having to reapply every other day or so. Any suggestions???

Yep, I use Banana Boat with SPF4. It works well, allows sun thru along with blocking from BURN., Re-apply allot

yes you do tan with sun screen.

sunscreen should be applied half hour before going out side. and re applied every two hours. do not apply near eyes.

Originally Posted by wvpumpkin Can you still develop a tan with sunscreen/sunblock? I want to get a tan, but don't want the burn first. I am tanning outside, we have a pool. I am getting tired of using sunless tanners, having to reapply every other day or so. Any suggestions???

I think the mineral-based sunscreens are more stable and do not need to be reapplied so often except in case of sweating, getting wet, etc. European sunscreens with Tinosorb or Mexoryl are more stable.

Thanks everybody for the quick replies. I am glad to hear that, I will be visiting walmart tomorrow to pick some up.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back