Sunset inspired eye look

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Too bad I cannot wear oranges/yellows. Wish I could have seen the final pic xP

Aww, is there any main reason why u cant wear oranges/yellows? :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and i am sorry tht i do not have the pic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But thanks a bunch :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

you can request any other makeup if you want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Take care dear! <3

Originally Posted by bigwhitesky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice! Too bad I cannot wear oranges/yellows. Wish I could have seen the final pic xP

I like that look! I'll bookmark it in case the sun comes out over northern Europe ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I also like your presentation of the colours and brushes, keep it up. 

That looks great! This look will be a hit in the summertime for sure. Thank you for the tutorial; I can't wait to experiment with yellows and oranges that compliment my skin tone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Back