Super awesome haul, but will never be Rocky

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As you guys know, my baby Rocky passed away recently, however, even though no thing, animal or human being will ever take his place
sadno.gif
, we decided to get another pet, his name is Guerro and he is a 5 month old yellow-headed amazon. I have to admit, hes kind of dumb, but thats only because he's a baby.

Sorry the pics are bad, I took them with my cell phone, he was asleep and I woke him up. hehe.

IMG00339.jpg

IMG00340.jpg

IMG00338.jpg

This is not him, but this is how he basically looks like since my pics are so bad

amazon-parrot.jpg

Awww, he's cute! I'm sorry about Rocky, and I totally understand how nothing could ever replace him!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww, he's cute! I'm sorry about Rocky, and I totally understand how nothing could ever replace him! Thanks
smile.gif
and yeah, he is nothing like rocky! Very diff personalities.

he is so cute and sorry to hear that your pet have passed away i know its hard to get over that fact

Aww, he is pretty, lol about him being *kind of dumb,* hope to read some good stories about that. Sorry about Rocky, it's always hard.

He will definitely not take Rocky's place but now you have another friend to share your love with.

Thanks guys, i'll make sure to tell him all the hot ladies at MUT think hes cute
smile.gif
and yeah, hes still dumb, lol. Rocky was as dumb when he was a baby, but he got real smart so im hoping the same for this one. What I dont like about Guerro is that he tries to bite everything!

Aww he's so cute and in the first picture he looks like he's wearing a hat for some reason. Lol.
smile.gif
Sorry to hear about your loss of Rocky.

Latest posts

Back