Super Bowl Menu

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are y'all going to be making for Super Bowl Sunday next week? This is what *I think* we'll be having. Asparagus with Wasabi-Mayonnaise Dip Broiled Mustard Chicken Wings Roast Prime Rib Banana Boston Cream Pie - In honor of the Patriots winning!! Frozen Caramelized Banana and Chocolate Bombe, maybe, not sure yet. Never made any of this except the Prime Rib so, it should be interesting.

Oh Yum..You have good***drool*** Super bowl food..Way better then the blah chips and dips

Originally Posted by Tinydancer What are y'all going to be making for Super Bowl Sunday next week? This is what *I think* we'll be having. Asparagus with Wasabi-Mayonnaise Dip Broiled Mustard Chicken Wings Roast Prime Rib Banana Boston Cream Pie - In honor of the Patriots winning!! Frozen Caramelized Banana and Chocolate Bombe, maybe, not sure yet. Never made any of this except the Prime Rib so, it should be interesting.

Ooh sounds so nice! You are making me feel guilty now cuz I don't even have a menu planned yet.

LOL! Actually, I'm rethinking this one! I just got invited to a huge Super Bowl Party that Joe Millionaire (Evan Marriot) is going too!!! Gah!
biggrin.gif

Back