Super Hot Halloween Costume Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been the following....

Amanda the Panda...my Mom made it.

Genie

Peacock

Smurf

Can Can Dancer

Cat

Dorothy from Wizard of Oz

Fembot (Austin Powers)

Naughty Red Riding Hood

Wonder Woman

Not sure about this year yet...?

Actually, another cool costume is to combine it with someone else. My spouse and I went one year as the two opposite sides of a broken heart. We fit together to make a full heart.

Thats cool idea. Benebaby Why not go glam like the renaissance costumes or devilish. Should be a lot of fun.

Babyangel

i love the cinderella costume...thanks for the idea
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sally2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, another cool costume is to combine it with someone else. My spouse and I went one year as the two opposite sides of a broken heart. We fit together to make a full heart. You could dress as Marie Antoniette
wink.gif

We do't have a tradition on Halloween (since it's not from our culture), but we have some parties (but it's a bit rare to people to dress up)

I don't know if i'm gonna wear something

Originally Posted by Sally2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Actually, another cool costume is to combine it with someone else. My spouse and I went one year as the two opposite sides of a broken heart. We fit together to make a full heart. Thats cute!
I've done group costumes as well.

Spice Girls, Power Puff Girls, Mean Girls in the Christmas Costumes

I have a massive amount of costumes collected, most of them naughty kinds since we had a lot of themed parties when I was in a sorority - well the fraternities did - so I had costumes for holloween (imagine each fraternity house throwing a halloween party O-o) and then we would have themed parties as well (costume pairs, school girl/naughty professor theme, abc parties, back in time parties, etc. - You get my point.

Oh man, I love Halloween but don't dress up for it
frown.gif

Maybe next year. But I was looking at some sites and...

Harry Potter Fans - Woo, Rejoice

463-768-rl4002.jpg

Bumble Bee

287-768-ua8680.jpg
290-768-ua8412.jpg

Navy Girl

557117.jpg

Baseball

557101.jpg

Swinging Mod - my favorite,so cute

557213.jpg

Nutcracker... yeh

557229.jpg

Mafiosa

596012.jpg

Japanese Doll

9378Full.jpg

Mad Hatter - dope

pinupgirlclothing_1964_37763316

Girl Scouter

pinupgirlclothing_1960_44210431

Roman Godess

pinupgirlclothing_1963_127622115

cadet girl

yhst-45547213099599_1964_245683270

lolita girl

yhst-45547213099599_1963_353234766

I love dressing up for halloween. The best costumes are the ones you put together yourself (if you can find the time). One easier one that really cool is to do a swap with your partner. Dress the guy up like a hooker and you go as the pimp. Or dress up as each other.

I'm trying to convince my boy that we need to dress up as King Leonidas and his Queen from the movie 300. He's not too keen on wearing a speedo though! Haha

Dang those are some expensive costumes Manders, but really cute!

I like those Celly, especially the mad hatter (420/69 heheheee) and the baseball one- my bf would like that. I havn't dressed up for the past 2 years but I want to this year! A couple years ago I was a Mafia chick minus the guns, I looked hot lol.

i havent dressed up in years..... the last time i did i was a grown up sexy pippi longstocking..... i went all out: i put a hanger in my braids to make them stick out.... and i dyed it red. Had a dress that were overalls at the top.... cut about three inches off of it... ragged it out at the ends a bit....wore a red tube like top with sleeves under it....(you would just hav e to see it.. its hard to explain) plaid thigh high stocking held up with clips... and black shoes..... freckles and very dramatic makeup..... it was cool...

My Husband got a new job this year and they throw a halloween party every year.... so now to find the perfect costume! I liked both the cadet ones in the previous posts. Here are some more that i like and are considering.

5722.jpg

19537.jpg

17439.jpg

17436.jpg

celly, those are some awesome costumes. i wish i were a size 2. better yet, a zero.
smile.gif

Some more...

OHHHH I love this Marie Antionette!!

pinupgirlclothing_1961_17384369

Swashbuckler

pinupgirlclothing_1961_23821910

Pirate Captain

pinupgirlclothing_1966_56769045

Pixie

pinupgirlclothing_1963_147322354

OMG I love the Nun!!

pinupgirlclothing_1966_45443615

Retro Waitress

pinupgirlclothing_1966_35340883

I have this one....

pinupgirlclothing_1963_92784474

the nun is the best!

i can totally see you as her.

the marie antoinette costume is beautiful!

I think you should dress as a nun and your SO as a priest - would be fun (specially if you use a lot of crucifixes on the costume)

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you should dress as a nun and your SO as a priest - would be fun (specially if you use a lot of crucifixes on the costume) Wow.
I'm going to bite my tongue on this one.

I haven't done a Halloween costume in five years, but I think I am going to do a sexy pirate thing. Its a bit cliche, but I really like the look.

Latest posts

Back