Super Hot Halloween Costume Thread...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some more cute one...

Marilyn Monroe

l_22238a39dbf46c02df963fc441d826bd.jpg

Catwoman

l_4598104a9db8888af53b9128b2b2b09b.jpg

I think I'm going to be a beer maid this year, plus I want to wear it for Oktoberfest, my friends going to go dressed up with me haha!

I'll have to shop around for a costume (one that fits good, I have to get them small) but this site has a lot of them: Food and Drink Costumes

I like this one and this site has pretty good prices too (and they have X-Small, YESS!!!) Fraulein Costume / German Beer Girl Costume / Beer Girl Costume, Sexy Adult Costumes, Adult Sexy Costumes, Sexy Adult Costume, Adult Sexy Costume, Sexy Fraulein Girl Costumes, Sexy Fraulein Girl Costumes, Fraulein Girl Costumes, Fraulein Girl Costume

The cat woman is good , but it'd be a sweat bath if someone wore it here (it's hot and humid)

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif The cat woman is good , but it'd be a sweat bath if someone wore it here (it's hot and humid) I bet it would!! You'd have to cover yourself with powder first!!

i went to a halloween store over the weekend, and it is amazing how they have it out already, i saw some cute sexy little outfits, and i was thinking i might go as a sexy cop this year or a sexy correctional criminal or something like that. they have so many sexy outfits, and on websites to. the weird thing is i saw in macy's and Costco they are already putting christmas trees up and ornaments. it seems like they rush us every year.

what will you be for hallween this year?

These are from many different sites. Ebay is a great place to find reasonably priced costumes.

Back