Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the Burst of Color one??  I remember I contacted customer service about that to ask what that even meant and she said something like it was going to be full of bright, adventurous colors!  I was thinking that meant it was going to have green lipstick and cerulean blue eyeshadow or something!  I'm glad it didnt!

That box looks seriously wonderful!

I want to get the three new superboxes they emailed about so badly, but it's not letting the free shipping code work! I have over $70 worth, with all three boxes, in my cart too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
all 3 new super boxes sold out over night , that was quick, looking forward to mine and intrigues to the night time contents.

I want to get the three new superboxes they emailed about so badly, but it's not letting the free shipping code work! I have over $70 worth, with all three boxes, in my cart too. 
Only works for the meme products adding the memebox's does not count for the 70$ :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just have my free from oil and troubles box and luckybox4 delivered!

So spoilers for you all ladies :)

Free from oil and troubles memebox:

_ 2-1.jpg

_-1.jpg

_ 1-1.jpg

Luckybox4:

_ 5-1.jpg

_ 3-1.jpg

_ 4-1.jpg

I only have an iPhone around to take the pics, so sorry for the blurry image!

Last edited by a moderator:
i got my tonymoly box today, it was super fast with express shipping!

omg im so happy with the tony moly box 4 things i hoped for, now for it to get its arse out of incheon to the uk.thanks for the spoilers,

Wow the Tony Moly box is quite good actually! Certainly one of the better branded superbox IMO (looking at you, TFS Superbox...)

Me too! I've been trying to figure that out as well...aren't those packages from the Tonymoly box to due for? They are adorable!
they are, everything is so cute!  i swear anything could be in them and i'd be happy

Tonymoly box really looks good! The bunny mist is something i've always wanted to get! Too bad i didn't order this box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hello,

This is my first post. Glad I found this forum...don't feel too alone being addicted to Memeboxes.

Thought I'd share what I got today.

Superbox 6 Anti-aging, Superbox 7 Banila Co. and Meme Hair & Body.

Don't think SB 7 has been posted yet, so I'll attach it here.

Not too impressed with this at first glance...five products: eyeliner, eyeshadow on a stick, BB cream, pore essence and some highlighting product with a built-in brush. Will have to test these out.

SB 7 Banila.JPG

Latest posts

Back