Superbox Discussion - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Shara Shara doll also comes in a foundation, that stacks with three creams. I actually almost purchased it a couple of times, didn't know they had a sun cream one.

I've ordered my cute wish list 4 but I'm nervous about it, I would have hated getting 3 - I really hope 4 is good meaning cute and functional items such as cute packaged skin care and haircare - fingers crossed

Unhappy about my cute wish list 3! I don't even like cute things that much but the first box was pretty great...I'm tired of getting tinted lip balms, lip scrubs and cleansers from Memebox! Where is the variety? 

Ugh, I hate it.  MCW 3 was the first in that series that I purchased.  #1 was good, #2 was terrible, so I thought they'd up their game on #3.  Nope.  

I bought this one because my sister-in-law loves cutesy stuff, and I wanted to get some stuff for her for Christmas.  I'm not sure I would even feel OK giving her stuff from this box.  It look so, so cheap :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Couldn't resist anymore and peeked. I was expecting a much creepier doll, haha. I've watched too many promos for Annabelle. Anyway, it's no Snow White eyeliners, but as I'm about to run out of sun screen and cream, this works out pretty well. Can't wait to get it in person and try it out 

Just Gellin' images!

Just a few quick photos. I am in LOVE with the Holika Holika tint!

IMG_0358_zps8e19e9c6.jpg

IMG_0359_zps8c677838.jpg

IMG_0360_zps0ff8eda6.jpg

Back