Superdrug & Primark haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I went to Superdrug (second largest phermacy chain in the UK, carry more drugstore type selection)

I bought BarryM Duzzling Duzt.Barry M - The most colourful name in cosmetics - Home (seems like Christina Aguilera use them) they were doing three for £10 deal so I picked up those colours, also a brush called QVS (£1.99)

IMG_2495-2.jpg

After that I went to Primark for bargain hunt. Honestly, i really like this store besides H&M.

All items are less than £3 each, some are even £1
icon_cheers.gif

IMG_2494-1-1.jpg

The blue scarf is 100% silk and only £3! oh my!

Wow! Beautiful eyeshadows. I really like that peach top. Enjoy!

Thanks. since i wear contact lenses I've never used pigment type e/s before, hope it won't hurt me that much.

Those eyeshadows are beautiful! I wish we carried Barry M. over here. Those tops are really cute, too.
smile.gif

i love barry M, even though i live in the states i got a chance to get some barry m dust they totally rock

Great haul!! There ain't nothin better then finding some really good bargains!! Good job.

and btw I wear contacts and use pigments all the time. Not these particular ones, but I have mac pigments, and other random pigment brands. I don't really have a problem. Sometimes if I rub my eyes or something they'll start feeling irritated, but I just take my contacts out or use some rewetting drops and it's fine.

Nice haul!!

Oooh I hope that promotion is still running, I love dazzle dusts. I bought 3 before I went away and have loads of them, but could still do with a couple more!!
smile.gif

Primark is awesome too, I bought a crap-load of stuff in there and it only came to about £20 for the lot!

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love barry M, even though i live in the states i got a chance to get some barry m dust they totally rock That's cool! I bet you get asked often what e/s you wear
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif and btw I wear contacts and use pigments all the time. Not these particular ones, but I have mac pigments, and other random pigment brands. I don't really have a problem. Sometimes if I rub my eyes or something they'll start feeling irritated, but I just take my contacts out or use some rewetting drops and it's fine. Thanks that's nice to hear that. I'm being very careful (I wear hard lenses). So far Dazzle Dust hasn't tortured me yet. although please avoid BarryM Fine Glitter Dust, looks like serious grits are in there.

Latest posts

Back