Supermodel 'admits cocaine use'

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sofia Wonder if she would have admitted it, if she didn't get caught? Highly unlikely I'm sure. http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html Kinda figured that already...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz surprise surprise. lol i know....and she's a mother too....YIKES!!!!!

She is so dumb for using cocaine. No offense people. She cant even see her daughter anymore. That is sad.

I know we've posted about this to death, but I just ran across the pic of her on the Daily Mirror (the tab that busted her) and all I can think is one day when her daughter is old enough, she will see these pics and say that's my mom. What a lovely example to set.
icon_rolleyes.gif

story.kate.mirror.jpg

where was she when she did that? it looks like a crowded place
icon_eek.gif

I believe it was at a late-night recording session for her boyfriend. What a complete and utter moron she is.

She is a total idiot for doing drugs and especially the fact that she is a mom gets me. Everybody figured that she must be using something I'm sure based on her looks and being so deadly skinny.

Did you guys see the article where Naomi Campbell defends her.

Here is the link:

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...775664000.html

IMO, I don't think its a vendetta. She is the spokeperson for these products and if I were the owner of a company, I wouldn't want my company to be associated with someone who is a drug user. I am sorry but business is business.

I hope that she gets some help and that she recovers from this mess.

Nice try, Naomi. I wouldn't want my business/product/institution to be associated with a known drug user either. Don't these contracts have a code of conduct or something in them somewhere?

Originally Posted by Sofia Don't these contracts have a code of conduct or something in them somewhere? Thank you! I know that if my work saw a picture of me doing doing some sort of drug and I represented the company, my a$$ would be gone. Even when I am out at a community event where my company is involved, I have to behave because I am a representative for the company.

Originally Posted by Liz where was she when she did that? it looks like a crowded place
icon_eek.gif
Yeah, thats the part where I dont give her sympathy. I mean did she think snorting coke in a public place especially when famous would get no publicity? I am not saying it is ok to do in private either, but no one would have known then, until she spiraled out of control which is what happens. I know what addiction is like, and it is extremely difficult to get over, I do hope she can learn and get well from this.

Yeah but they all do it to stay thin. that why there sticking up for her, it could have been them. Shes just the one who got caught and has to pay for it.

Latest posts

Back