Supermodel gets nasty rumor off chest on TV

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
LOS ANGELES (Reuters)

Tyra Banks underwent a sonogram on her own television show to quell rumors that she had breast implants.

<script type="text/javascript">if (window.yzq_a == null) document.write("<scr" + "ipt type=text/javascript src=""http://us.js1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/lib/bc/bc_1.7.0.js></scr" + "ipt>"); </script><script type="text/javascript"> if (window.yzq_a) { yzq_a('p', 'P=oEaFnUSOwhXdbGahQx2lzQRh1XY_mUMywbEAA23O&T=178e mpsg0%2fX%3d1127399857%2fE%3d46077777%2fR%3dnews%2 fK%3d5%2fV%3d1.1%2fW%3d8%2fY%3dYAHOO%2fF%3d1409751 017%2fH%3dY2FjaGVoaW50PSJuZXdzIiBjb250ZW50PSJicmVh c3QgaW1wbGFudHM7SXQ7YnJlYXN0ICBpbXBsYW50O3BsYXN0aW Mgc3VyZ2VyeTtpdCI-%2fS%3d1%2fJ%3d62C28E44'); yzq_a('a', '&U=139vh334n%2fN%3deuqRVNG_RuE-%2fC%3d363749.6980505.7912842.1414694%2fD%3dLREC%2 fB%3d2923183'); } </script><noscript>http://bc.us.yahoo.com/b?P=oEaFnUSOw...%2fB%3d2923183</noscript>

But first she ordered all the men out of the audience, a spokeswoman for her program said on Wednesday.

Banks, 31, told the audience for her syndicated talk show on Tuesday that she was tired of rumors that her breasts were fake.

"It's something that's followed me forever and today I'm going to finally admit once and for all the truth about my breasts," the Victoria's Secret model said as she removed her push-up bra from underneath a T-shirt.

She took a break and returned wearing a bathrobe and accompanied by plastic surgeon Garth Fischer.

He and an assistant performed a sonogram in front of the audience that was broadcast with certain part of Banks' anatomy blacked out.

Fischer said, "I've performed approximately 8,000 breast implant surgeries, I've examined you, I've reviewed your sonogram ... and Tyra Banks has natural breasts."

Banks added, "By no means am I against plastic surgery, by no means am I saying that breast implants are a bad thing, but it's just not a choice that I made ... it's something that a lot of people think I have and that is so frustrating to me."

Good for her,it must be frustrating when people tell lies about you all the time, so I'm glad she could prove them wrong.

(but on the other hand,these days,you just never know what's real and what's fake,sad...)

Originally Posted by Eva121 Good for her,it must be frustrating when people tell lies about you all the time, so I'm glad she could prove them wrong.(but on the other hand,these days,you just never know what's real and what's fake,sad...)

I couldn't agree more.

Good for her, though. I thought it is common for women who had breast implants these days.

She shouldn't really care for what people saying about her breast. She's not the only celeb who had breast implants after all.

That show was the first time I've seen the tyra banks show and I really liked it!
claps.gif
Usually I'm not too fond of talk shows but I love hers!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back