Surprise Makeovers - Need Help!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey you guys, my boyfriend is going away for a month, and i am planning to surprise him with a new makeover
smile.gif
*really excited*

i know that small changes, make a big difference,

so far:

1) i have decided to put more time into the gym (since my bf is gone, i have more free time)

2) i have decided to make my puny lips bigger with lip fusion (thanks trisha for the reccomendation!)

3) decided to attempt to make my eyes bigger by making very small changes:

a) start underlineing a lighter liner underneath my eyes. any suggestions?

B) maybe try out a new eyeshadow? so far all i use (for almost a year now!) is this dark brown that i have from MAC.

4) make my skin smoother, and get rid of acne scars on my chest *eew* any suggestions on how to do that pple?

5) learn how to volumize and perfectly curl my hair (instead of the straight hair i usually have). any reccomendations on the products/tools for this?

6) buy new clothes!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

3. Do you have long lashes? Try using Mavala double-lash or talika lipocils to see if it helps your lashes grow.

Also, try getting a makeover somewhere. You can get new colors, or they can show you new techniques to try.

4. If you can, go to a dermatologist and see what they say about your skin and how to get it better. To help smooth it out if you have scars, try like neutrogena or loreal's microdermabrasion kits. You can use those every couple of days to smooth out your skin.

5. Not sure how to volumize hair. I don't know how to do my own. lol. But on tv and in magazines, I see them put those big rollers in their hair to add volume and a slight curl to the ends to the hair.

Originally Posted by sugersoul hey you guys, my boyfriend is going away for a month, and i am planning to surprise him with a new makeover
smile.gif
*really excited*

so far:

1) i have decided to put more time into the gym (since my bf is gone, i have more free time)

2) i have decided to make my puny lips bigger with lip fusion (thanks trisha for the reccomendation!)

B) maybe try out a new eyeshadow? so far all i use (for almost a year now!) is this dark brown that i have from MAC.

4) make my skin smoother, and get rid of acne scars on my chest *eew* any suggestions on how to do that pple?

5) learn how to volumize and perfectly curl my hair (instead of the straight hair i usually have). any reccomendations on the products/tools for this?

6) buy new clothes!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
what a great idea you want to surprise him with a "new" you!
ad 3a) I used to use MAC eyekohl in Buttery for that purpose only to realize it wears off in like 2hours. then I got MAC fluidline on Frostlite (shimmer white gel eyeliner in a glass container) and I´ve been hooked. it stays on for over 10 hours at least, if not all day!!!

ad 3b) go to MAC and get more e/s. enough said
icon_cheesygrin.gif
experiment with colors and textures. a pretty girl like you can pull off almost any color!

ad 6) don´t forget the new lingerie-that´s the only clothing guys usually notice *lol*

Great ideas Liz!

Originally Posted by Liz 3. Do you have long lashes? Try using Mavala double-lash or talika lipocils to see if it helps your lashes grow.
Also, try getting a makeover somewhere. You can get new colors, or they can show you new techniques to try.

4. If you can, go to a dermatologist and see what they say about your skin and how to get it better. To help smooth it out if you have scars, try like neutrogena or loreal's microdermabrasion kits. You can use those every couple of days to smooth out your skin.

5. Not sure how to volumize hair. I don't know how to do my own. lol. But on tv and in magazines, I see them put those big rollers in their hair to add volume and a slight curl to the ends to the hair.

As far as the hair... I really like BigSexyHair products... they give you a lot of "OOMPH". Then I'd get a decent curling iron and some rollers, and just have fun with it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Definitely go to MAC or Stila and check out some new e/s - I love theirs!!
biggrin.gif

For smoother skin, a good scrub would help. I love to mix white sugar with my cleanser - best scrub I've found!

Hope this helps!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Definitely go to MAC or Stila and check out some new e/s - I love theirs!!
biggrin.gif

For smoother skin, a good scrub would help. I love to mix white sugar with my cleanser - best scrub I've found!

Hope this helps!
smile.gif

Great idea for a scrub,simple yet effectifive!

Originally Posted by sugersoul hey you guys, my boyfriend is going away for a month, and i am planning to surprise him with a new makeover
smile.gif
*really excited*

so far:

6) buy new clothes!!

icon_cheesygrin.gif
WOW,.it sounds like you are half way there to a new you! You mentioned you had acne scars on your chest.Have you thought about trying Kim's (Naturally) Epidermix? (Micro Dermabration at home) I use that on my face and it's great for getting rid and minimising scars etc. The cameilla oil is fab too!

Good luck with your makeover! Ime sure you'll look great!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back