Surreal Life 6 Announced

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
SHERMAN HELMSLEY. Yes, George Jefferson's "movin' on up" to the Surreal Life mansion with a booming voice and heart of gold.

STEVE HARWELL: Smashmouth's lead singer becomes our tattooed rock-star ring master.

C. C. DEVILLE: Poison's axeman is hoping his time in the Surreal Life keeps him out of trouble.

TAWNY KITAEN: Are the men of the house safe from Whitesnake's former video vixen?

ALEXIS ARQUETTE: She's fabulous, stunning, and Patricia, Rosanna and David Arquette's brother.

ANDREA LOWELL: When Playboy TV's cover girl's not getting naked, the former pre-med will be outsmarting the whole cast!

Guest Star FLORENCE HENDERSON: The ultimate TV mom will serve the cast as our first ever in-house therapist/advisor.

MYSTERY HUNK: The cast will choose the final roommate from a pool of reality show hunks. Mr. Survivor? Mr. Apprentice? Mr. Big...

OMG!TV just keeps getting better and better.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer when does it start?! i'm excited!!! It starts March 19.

Reaction score
oh my god! that is going to be nuts! i love the surreal life! my favorite was the season with vanilla ice!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol It starts March 19. woohoo! thanks!

Reaction score
Ok, Tawny Kitaen and a lead singer from an 80s rock band? Yea, I don't see them hooking up at all! (sarcasm, sarcasm)

Reaction score
They're showing sneak previews on VH1. It looks freakin intense! So far they're already making Tawny look like a psycho witch and Alexis look like a dramatic freak. There's no hot guy though! I hope the mystery cast member is some nice eye candy!!!!

I'll be watching with morbid fascination!

Reaction score
I just seen first episode. I am excited, it seems like it's going to be a good season

Reaction score
Did anyone else watch? Here are my impressions so far:

Steve Harwell - I love that guy. I have seen him perform a couple of times and he is great.

CC Deville - I cannot believe that guy just came out of rehab and he went stright into that house. I hope he can remain sober.

Sherman Hemsley - why were they giving him subtitles? Some of his expressions are priceless.

Alexis Arquette - I thought she looked good!

Tawyny Kitaen - here is the drama queen! What's up with not wanting to do dishes? Whatever!

Andrea Lowell - eehhh

Doctor Flo - eeehhh

The member they picked was Maven from WWE Tough Enough on MTV. He is so hot!

Is he hot or what?

Reaction score
I dont know the people well enough yet to say anything, but one of the ladies seemed catty... I think there is going to be some drama. is the second episode going to be aired on sunday?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I dont know the people well enough yet to say anything, but one of the ladies seemed catty... I think there is going to be some drama. is the second episode going to be aired on sunday? Yeah I think so.

Reaction score
Hello all-

I loooooove Maven...he is so hot and scrumptious...okay I just wanted an excuse to talk about him...my boy said if I say his name one more time he's leaving...does typing count,heehee....

Reaction score
the one with janice and omarosa was hilarious! but i have to say that omarosa was out of line a lot of the times especially when she would insult janice's abilities as a mother. i mean, ok, maybe she did have a drug problem...but maybe she's changed (kids do that for some people). i was sooo mad at omarosa for that!

Latest posts