Suziqq NO MORE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Tony changed my name for me... my SN is now **jen** which is my actual name. I didn't want you all to get confused when I post in the future.

Thanks TONY!!!!

Damn, You are smarter than you look!!
icon12.gif

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You just changed it so i'd stop calling you SuziQutie, didn't you?

I'm sorry for making you change your name. No more nicknames from now on. I promise, Gin.

Hi Andrea,

I figured it was the best thing to do. Suziqq was a nickname my uncle called me when I was younger...WHY was I using it here? Because I didn't think I was going to be such a regular...now that I am hooked, I figured it would be better to use my real name....

And Lisa Lisa, you are driving me to DRINK!!!
icon_wink.gif
hahahah

Originally Posted by Arielle great idea, Jen. your new username is much easier to remember for me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by **Jen** Hi Andrea,
I figured it was the best thing to do. Suziqq was a nickname my uncle called me when I was younger...WHY was I using it here? Because I didn't think I was going to be such a regular...now that I am hooked, I figured it would be better to use my real name....

And Lisa Lisa, you are driving me to DRINK!!!
icon_wink.gif
hahahah

icon_lol.gif

Cool Jen! I love when people use their real names as their usernames..
biggrin.gif

did Tony say "the power of mut" ? lol

it's cool that he can change our usernames without losing all of our info. i changed mine earlier also
smile.gif

Like it! I actually thought your name was Sue for the longest time! lol
wink.gif
I dont' use my name as the username, but it's big enough in the signature
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back