Suzukigrrl

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
Katy, I thought of you last evening!

Hubby and I have the empty nest thing going on in our home. So, we decide to get out (we live in the country) and ride...he's got a Suzuki Trail Bike and I rode the 4-wheeler. Just wanted to get out of the house for a bit and enjoy the beautiful Texas weather we've been having.

We were headed down a lil hill to cross in a low crossing area where a bridge used to be. The sun was in our eyes and we couldn't tell that the ground at the bottom was WAY wet. Hubby goes first and just buries up! Gets off his trail bike and the mud goes up to nearly his knees! He was stuck bad. Thank goodness I was still at the top of the hill and hadn't ventured down yet. He works and works trying to get it across to the other side. At the other side is another steep hill. He ended up getting on the 4-wheeler and driving back to our home and getting a strap. He hooks the strap from the 4-wheeler to his bike. I have to try and pull him out and I'm kinda scared! Yep, you guessed the 4-wheeler does a big wheelie on me and starts rolling back down the hill towards him.
icon_surprised.gif
I get on my rear brake and get it stopped but it sure got my attention. Anyhoo, I did get him pulled out finally. He was SO covered in mud all over. Took us awhile to wash that sticky mud off the bike.

It did get us out of the house though. Hubby has been chuckling about me and the wheelies on the 4-wheeler!
icon_lol.gif

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you, knowing you have/enjoy riding your Suzuki!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen

Katy, I thought of you last evening!
Hubby and I have the empty nest thing going on in our home. So, we decide to get out (we live in the country) and ride...he's got a Suzuki Trail Bike and I rode the 4-wheeler. Just wanted to get out of the house for a bit and enjoy the beautiful Texas weather we've been having.

We were headed down a lil hill to cross in a low crossing area where a bridge used to be. The sun was in our eyes and we couldn't tell that the ground at the bottom was WAY wet. Hubby goes first and just buries up! Gets off his trail bike and the mud goes up to nearly his knees! He was stuck bad. Thank goodness I was still at the top of the hill and hadn't ventured down yet. He works and works trying to get it across to the other side. At the other side is another steep hill. He ended up getting on the 4-wheeler and driving back to our home and getting a strap. He hooks the strap from the 4-wheeler to his bike. I have to try and pull him out and I'm kinda scared! Yep, you guessed the 4-wheeler does a big wheelie on me and starts rolling back down the hill towards him.
icon_surprised.gif
I get on my rear brake and get it stopped but it sure got my attention. Anyhoo, I did get him pulled out finally. He was SO covered in mud all over. Took us awhile to wash that sticky mud off the bike.

It did get us out of the house though. Hubby has been chuckling about me and the wheelies on the 4-wheeler!
icon_lol.gif

Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you, knowing you have/enjoy riding your Suzuki!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

FUN FUN!

LOL!!! Sounds like fun!

My poor baby Suzuki is in pieces in the kitchen. I need a few new parts, but I'm trying to find a way to get them for free. Just got a new credit card so I may just charge the parts. I'm getting so impatient! The poor criiter has been broken for a year, and all of my mechanic friends have failed to do anything with it. Finally my boyfriend and I decided that we would fix it ourselves, so at least now we have no one to blame but ourselves.

I'll take pictures as soon as I put it back together.

Latest posts

Back