• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap Goddess

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I guess I'm posting this in the right place.... I just got home from work and to my delight, I had a swap package waiting for me... I am so effin blown away. Aside from the item that I swapped for, the lady sent me a a full size Smashbox e/s and a full size Shu e/s and a very nice lotion. This was one of the best transactions I have ever experienced!! All I can say is 'WOW'
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I guess I'm posting this in the right place.... I just got home from work and to my delight, I had a swap package waiting for me... I am so effin blown away. Aside from the item that I swapped for, the lady sent me a a full size Smashbox e/s and a full size Shu e/s and a very nice lotion. This was one of the best transactions I have ever experienced!! All I can say is 'WOW'
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Wow! That's great!

Talk about great Karma! Congratulations Tracey & to the lady who swapped w/you, what a LOVELY gesture!
wink.gif

Thanks Marisol!! Now that's a lovely thought.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Its good karma comin' back at ya!
icon_smile.gif

Yeah, she's wonderful and I am now her #1 fan!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Talk about great Karma! Congratulations Tracey & to the lady who swapped w/you, what a LOVELY gesture!
wink.gif

Woah NICE! I've often received pacakges like those and i'm like WOAH when i open them. KittySkyFish sent me a HUGE RAOK pacakge last year full of high end products (coz she was getting rid of stuff) & i cried unwrapping everything! Love ya lots Kerry if you see this! And your Boots package will be posted shortly, just waiting on 1 more item

OOHHHHH!! I had to edit this. I said 'not' her #1 fan when I meant 'NOW'. That's what I get for not reviewing my post prior to submitting it!!
icon_redface.gif
Angie if you saw that post, I didnt mean it!!! I am DEFINITELY your biggest fan!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah, she's wonderful and I am now her #1 fan!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back