• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap list

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a swap list on MUA, my username there is skandelouslala.

Feel free to look at it and let me know if you see anything that you are interested in
smile.gif

I swap on MUA too. I use the same username there, makes life simpler! I didn't need another alter ego
wink.gif

Dear Admin: :icon_mrgr

Ok, this is my first time with this "swap online" concept. So in 'critique' ... please include an explanation at the top of the page. I bet it seems obvious to veterans, but I dont' know QUITE how it works. For example...

- If I want an item that someone wants to get rid of, is there a list of products that they are willing to trade for?

- Does the "transaction" involve money?

- What kind of details can the person provide about the products? Where are the details? Is the product used once? Is the product 1/2 gone?

Please help the lame. Thanks.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Cali-Girl, this forum here was only a TEMPorary spot for swapping. Give us a few weeks or a month and we will have a FULL fledged swap section up and it will be explained well ;-)

Originally Posted by Californian

Dear Admin: :icon_mrgr
Ok, this is my first time with this "swap online" concept. So in 'critique' ... please include an explanation at the top of the page. I bet it seems obvious to veterans, but I dont' know QUITE how it works. For example...

- If I want an item that someone wants to get rid of, is there a list of products that they are willing to trade for?

- What kind of details can the person provide about the products? Where are the details? Is the product used once? Is the product 1/2 gone?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Californian..As Tony said..Our actual swapping area will be operational shortly but in a nutshell what this area does is gives you a forum to exchange new or used items(of a beauty type nature) that you no longer use/want with other members..Giving you the opportunity to experience something new without having to go out a pay retail for it..Essentially all you'll be responsible for is shipping it to the other member..If you have any more questions feel to ask or PM me

Originally Posted by Californian Dear Admin: :icon_mrgr

icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back