• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swap Reversal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've completed over 80 swaps and 99% of them have been fantastic until now. I think i might have to ask for a swap reversal but i'm not sure how to address the situation.

I swapped for a used Stila 6 Pan Compact & it arrived today. After i negotiated the swap (exchanged addresses), i thought "hey, i hope she includes the brush". I assumed she would but i forgot to email her after about it. I even posted a thread in this forum about it. Anyway, it arrived today without the brush and it wasn't even dusted down. There was e/s dust all over it. Now that i think about it, the palette retails for $23 (including the brush).. so how much is the palette without the brush? I thought it was a fair swap because i judged it on retail value and they were about even.

Any advice on what to do here? Or how i should word the email to her?

ask her if she has the brush because it's suppossed to come with it. if she gets you with what charms said, say that "well, it's supposed to come with it. if it doesn't, you're suppossed to say that it won't"

so, see if she can send you it/ if she doesn't, i have an extra one i don't use. actually i don't use either of the brushes that i have that i got from my stila palettes. lol

Thanks for the replies girls. I decided that it was my own fault for not confirming and i was just gonna forget about it. I mailed her to say thanks for everything & that i was slightly disappointed the brush wasn't there but it was my own fault & she replied to say that there was no problem, she had it somewhere & would send it out!

Thanks for offering your brush though Liz *HUGS*

glad you were able to work it out
smile.gif

Back