Swapping List..question from a newbie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
confused.gif
Just curious. Is it possible to purchase instead from those listing if you have nothing to trade? I would like to buy from folks and pay via paypal directly. I normally don't have items to trade, but am willing to list items if I have them. I just wanted to know how swapping works if you have nothing of comparable value.

Holly, if you see something on someone's list that you're interested in, i'm sure they wont mind if you offer cash instead of a swap. If they say no, fine but if they say ya then cool! What have you got to lose!!

Originally Posted by Laura

Holly, if you see something on someone's list that you're interested in, i'm sure they wont mind if you offer cash instead of a swap. If they say no, fine but if they say ya then cool! What have you got to lose!!

Excactly. I mean, who would turn down cash??? lol

Originally Posted by MAC I think you can offer to BUY instead of swap....MUT is such a nice place that they aren't like **OTHER** sites with massive restrictions on everything with swaps. They allow you to talk about your swaps, put items up for sale etc. I am SICK of those other sites that don't allow that and retrict the size of your craps too... lol
So I am sure you can buy them...

Couldnt have said it better myself.. I am SO glad to be HERE and not.. ugh, THERE.

Latest posts

Back