Swapping Stila Palettes..

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
When swapping Stila palettes, do you include the brush too? I just arranged a swap with someone but now i'm thinking to myself "i wonder if the brush is included & if so what condition is it in".. I'd assume it would be, right? Addresses have been exchanged so i'd feel like a right ditso going back and asking these questions now. What should i do?

Reaction score
If I was swapping one of my palettes (BTW never going to happen), I would include the brush too. The brushes in my palettes are barely used because I use my other brushes instead. You could always just ask to double check so you know what you're getting. Is having the brush likely to change your mind about the swap?

Reaction score
Probably not although i just assumed it would be included.. I'm too chicken to ask!

Reaction score
Just an update here.. the girl in question sent me the brush and apologised for not including it in the first package. I've noticed now however that she sent me a #16 brush which is form the 8 pan palette instead of the brush from the 6 pan palette. I dont wanna sound like a moany swapper so i'm gonna drop it

Latest posts