• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Swapping Stila Palettes..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
When swapping Stila palettes, do you include the brush too? I just arranged a swap with someone but now i'm thinking to myself "i wonder if the brush is included & if so what condition is it in".. I'd assume it would be, right? Addresses have been exchanged so i'd feel like a right ditso going back and asking these questions now. What should i do?

If I was swapping one of my palettes (BTW never going to happen), I would include the brush too. The brushes in my palettes are barely used because I use my other brushes instead. You could always just ask to double check so you know what you're getting. Is having the brush likely to change your mind about the swap?

Probably not although i just assumed it would be included.. I'm too chicken to ask!

Just an update here.. the girl in question sent me the brush and apologised for not including it in the first package. I've noticed now however that she sent me a #16 brush which is form the 8 pan palette instead of the brush from the 6 pan palette. I dont wanna sound like a moany swapper so i'm gonna drop it
smile.gif

Back