Swatches: Sugarpill, Sleek, Milani, Ben Nye, Coastal Scents plus more!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In this thread I will be posting some swatches of different products I own so from time to time I will be adding more to this collection! For today I have swatched all of Sugarpill's palettes with NYX eye primer, Milani Paint and Abstract palettes with NYX eye primer, Milani Liquif'eye eye liner pencils and Sleek Molten Metal Duos....

Also, whatever I swatch on here will mean that I like the product and I recommend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enjoy!

Beautiful swatches. I am loving the Sugar Pill Heartbreaker. I actually haven't ever seen swatches of the Sleep Makeup Molten Metal. That silver is out of this world!

Yes the Sleek molten metals are my absolute favorites! They are so creamy and pigmented I just wish they make more colors soon.

Originally Posted by Amarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes the Sleek molten metals are my absolute favorites! They are so creamy and pigmented I just wish they make more colors soon.
If they made a bronze... well I would have to have it hehe

I didn't see the Sleek palettes, I didn't see the Sleek palettes. Not looking up the Sleek palettes online to buy, nope not doing that as much as I'm tempted. LOL

LOL @ Zadidoll!!!

Heres some more swatches!!

1. Ben Nye Grande Lumiere Palette, swatched with Nyx eyeshadow primer (I loooovvvveeeeeee this palette!)

2. Coastal Scents Go Palette PARIS, swatched with Nyx eyeshadow primer

Latest posts

Back