Sweeny Todd Website now has music!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see it yet? i saw it last night. I liked it but I was bored at times but I would watch it again on DVD. I love musicals.

I loved the movie!
12.gif
Bravo to Johnny's performance!
applaus.gif
I want to see it a few more times! I got the soundtrack and I've been listing to it over, and over again.
yess.gif

Yeah I love "Worst Pies in London", "Pretty Women" , "A Little Priest" and "By the Sea".

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah I love "Worst Pies in London", "Pretty Women" , "A Little Priest" and "By the Sea". Yeah, I like those song as well, I came out of the movies singing "A Little Priest".
laughing.gif

i've really been looking forward to the film! i was lucky enough to see the play a couple of years ago and fell in love, so far what i see of Tim's version it looks stunning he has always had a great visual style for all his movies!

We saw it last night and I loved the music and singing and Jonny Depp... But god the blood!!! Can't tell you how many times I closed my eyes and I'm not a squimish person!! Lol. Its like Romeo and Juliette with massive blood and guts..

Ohhh and if you go see it see how many Harry Potter co-stars you can find!!!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ohhh and if you go see it see how many Harry Potter co-stars you can find!!! LOL! I kept thinking that during the movie!
laughing.gif

Latest posts

Back