Sweet deal @ Ulta on a Wigo Flat Iron!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Went to Ulta tonight (gift certs are burning a hole in my pocket! LOL) My friend that I went with is big on using flat irons... and she picked up one for $4.99 !!!!

It's a Wigo 1" iron - with "easy glide' rollers (to keep hair moving smoothly) It's not a ceramic... but for $4.99 - who cares!?!? I don't use an iron - but I actually went back and picked one up for myself - for that price I'm sure it'll come in handy when my hair starts waving up mid-day. Good for a quick 'once over' - it has 12 heat settings, and although I havent used it yet, says it heats up in 50 seconds. It's 170 watts with separate heating systems for each plate. I'll let you know how I like it when I use it... but for $4.99 - I'm sure I'll manage somehow!! LOL Just figured I'd let you gals know if you wanted to try a flat iron (for a cheap price) that Ulta's got it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ul29986w47.jpg

Quick question Janelle, how hot do your straighteners heat to? I'm asking because everyone here in Ireland is using ceramic flat irons these days & they heat up to 210 degrees CELSIUS! I told my american cousin this & she nearly fainted. She said they don't rise to that temperature in the US at all!

I know it's real bad for your hair to do it all the time but i'm just addicted to mine now!

That is awesome NYangel. I don't even have a clue if they have an Ulta around here. I'm still using the same flat iron that I got when I was 11, I am now almost 19. It still works great, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to have a funeral for the little guy before too much longer because I think it is finally going to give up. Wow! $5 for a straightening iron. If it's not too much trouble do you think you could pick me up one and send it to me? Of course I will pay for it
smile.gif
Because I really don't think that we have a Ulta store anywhere near here.

Where in TX are you? If you can't find a store, I'll pick one up for you - no problem...
icon_cool.gif
check out www.ulta.com -

Laura!!! That's like 410 degrees F - right??? HOLY COW!!! That seems a TAD high!!! LOL

Actually Laura... there are some out here that will go from about 140 degree to about 410!!! I didn't think they would go that high - but I guess some do for thick hair... hmmm... wonders never cease!
icon_cool.gif

Most heat to the 210 degree celsius mark over here alright. I know it's so bad but it's like a magic want when i use it on my fuzzy head!

Latest posts

Back