Sweetest things Kids can say....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought some of the DHC eye pads ..'cause I wanted to try them. So I put them on the night I got the package and came out to sit down and relax ..let them do their thing ..and my 6 year old son comes out...first he smiles ..and then asks .."what are those things on your face mommy?" ...to which I reply .."they are eye pads ..to make me more beautiful" ...to which he replies "Mommy, you already are beautiful!" I gave him a big hug after that comment!

Aw what a cutie! Imagine if he said something like "dam mom, you need way more than just eye pads"!!!

Btw, i'm so not saying you do.. its just that would be funny!

Originally Posted by Laura Aw what a cutie! Imagine if he said something like "dam mom, you need way more than just eye pads"!!!
Btw, i'm so not saying you do.. its just that would be funny!

*lmao* that´d be funny. actually that´s the kind of things I say to my mum now, just to tease her. but then on the other hand I DO tell her that she still looks great and whenever I give her a little makeover I always stare at her face forever cause I think she´s so beautiful
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I´m a good kid after all

moms' live for these moments! give him a big hug for me too!

Originally Posted by Naturally I bought some of the DHC eye pads ..'cause I wanted to try them. So I put them on the night I got the package and came out to sit down and relax ..let them do their thing ..and my 6 year old son comes out...first he smiles ..and then asks .."what are those things on your face mommy?" ...to which I reply .."they are eye pads ..to make me more beautiful" ...to which he replies "Mommy, you already are beautiful!" I gave him a big hug after that comment!

HOw sweet! YOU know he must be telling the truth because when they're young like that, the truth always comes out. Like after I put on a bunch of weight my niece asked me why I had gotten so fat! Bless her heart , she was only being honest.

What a sweet boy you have there!
icon_lol.gif

LOVE
icon_razz.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I bought some of the DHC eye pads ..'cause I wanted to try them. So I put them on the night I got the package and came out to sit down and relax ..let them do their thing ..and my 6 year old son comes out...first he smiles ..and then asks .."what are those things on your face mommy?" ...to which I reply .."they are eye pads ..to make me more beautiful" ...to which he replies "Mommy, you already are beautiful!" I gave him a big hug after that comment!

Originally Posted by Naturally I bought some of the DHC eye pads ..'cause I wanted to try them. So I put them on the night I got the package and came out to sit down and relax ..let them do their thing ..and my 6 year old son comes out...first he smiles ..and then asks .."what are those things on your face mommy?" ...to which I reply .."they are eye pads ..to make me more beautiful" ...to which he replies "Mommy, you already are beautiful!" http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_67.gif I gave him a big hug after that comment! That is sooooo cute. The last time I came walking out with a facial mask on she says "Momm....and laughs, you look like a monkey".....
Oh and my oldest daughter when she was 4 I just picked her up from her dads and as we are driving away she says "hey mom, wanna know how much I love you?" I say "sure, how much?". She stops and thinks for only like a second and says "well.....you see that sky up there?"....I say "yesssss"....she says "ummmmm 'bout that much". Ohhhhhhh! I said "where did you hear that or who told you that?"....she said "I did mom".....

I will never forget that one.

Latest posts

Back