System Administrator Appreciation Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I think the System Administrators should get a huge THANK YOU!!!!!! and they deserve a SAAD! Since i joined MakeUpTalk they have done so much to help me, adding feautures to the board to help the user.Without these people who care and are passionate about this board it would be like all the rest. MakeUpTalk is alive,and has great vibes! THANK YOU for making MUT the BEST place to be. I LOVE MUT

Im blushing alot right now. WOW, this was nice to say Candy! You're welcome and we are glad to be able to provide this site to you all
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by candy

Well I think the System Administrators should get a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!and they deserve a SAAD!

Since i joined MakeUpTalk they have done so much to help me, adding feautures to the board to help the user.Without these people who care and are passionate about this board it would be like all the rest. MakeUpTalk is alive,and has great vibes! THANK YOU for making MUT the BEST place to be.

I LOVE MUT

Back