Taboo Topic of the Day: 9/14

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but im the type of person who doesnt really trust doctors so i wouldnt let them try anything that wasnt necesary.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif no way!!! thats playing with fire if you ask me, i find it morally wrong. I agree.

I wouldn't. All I pray is that my child will be healthy. I have to say though, I have a boy... and boys are the greatest in the world to raise. So laid back. In our restaurant... children come in on a daily basis. I'm telling you every single time, the boys are soooo well behaved, and the little girls are the ones throwing tantrums. Every time. I will take a boy any day.

Girls are cute to dress though...

My son, Connor is a perfect mix of both of us, and it's cool. He has my eyes and smile... and Billy's body, nose, and head. So cute.

I would like 1 girl one day... so I can dress her up in pretty clothes, but if God gives me all boys, it's totally meant to be and I'll be just as happy.

I don't care if my baby has blue eyes, brown eyes, blonde or brown hair. It's all about them being healthy, and growing up in a happy life.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nope! I think letting nature take its course is the best way!
smile.gif
iagree.gif

No I wouldn't. Sounds like too much work, it's easier the natural way!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would only pick the sex. I want girls so bad. Me too!

heck, i'll be the single person on here who would pick a few traits! i would love for my child to share her (i would pick a girl fo rmy next baby) daddy's eyes- just a bright sky blue. and i would pick his family's height, because using chairs to get to my dishes sucks ass. but i would definitely pick my hair, my skin, and my brain. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wouldn't. All I pray is that my child will be healthy. I have to say though, I have a boy... and boys are the greatest in the world to raise. So laid back. In our restaurant... children come in on a daily basis. I'm telling you every single time, the boys are soooo well behaved, and the little girls are the ones throwing tantrums. Every time. I will take a boy any day.
Girls are cute to dress though...

My son, Connor is a perfect mix of both of us, and it's cool. He has my eyes and smile... and Billy's body, nose, and head. So cute.

I would like 1 girl one day... so I can dress her up in pretty clothes, but if God gives me all boys, it's totally meant to be and I'll be just as happy.

I don't care if my baby has blue eyes, brown eyes, blonde or brown hair. It's all about them being healthy, and growing up in a happy life.

In my experiance boys are always the misbehaved ones, I hate little boys haha! I have two nephews.

Yeah, I can vouch for that - majority of the kids I've encountered at my work, the ones who bring problems up are boys. Always boys.

The girls are an issue when they get older because they learn about cliques, gossip and mouthing back, haha.

I couldn't do that. I love my daughter to death just the way she is ( even with her daddy's big head - j/k ). One of the most interesting things about kids is how when they are born, they can look like one parent, and by the time they start walkin, start lookin like the other. Right now, my daughter is the perfect blend of me and her father, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I would mess around with eye color and stuff like that. But if I could change something that could potentially cause my child a lot of pain and unhappiness, I won't lie I would probably do it.

I agree with Celly and Mindy, I've always thought boys were A LOT meaner.

Back