TailorMade (Nordstroms Aniversary) - July 15th 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Joyeuux $46.00 for each of the brush sets$33.00 for each of the palettes

You can pre-order at Nordstroms!

Thanks Joy,i think i will preorder them so i dont forget and then miss out,i definetly want the brush set a nd maybe an es set.
smile.gif

Yay pics! I haven't even seen these, very nice. Yea Marisol, ask a SA at Nordstrom -- I'd definitely recommend pre-sale!

yay, guess what guys, we are getting that collection over here too can you believe that? MAC, I have to tell I´m impressed they didn´t leave us out again!

I´ll be getting the 6x cool eyes for sure!!!! I´ve never bought a pallette before so I´m excited!!!!

but I have to think about the pinstripe brush set-but chances are I will get that one too
smile.gif

I sooooo want the brush set (well, except for the last brush set). too bad I dont' have nordstroms here in canada at all
frown.gif

I just had my counter meeting this morning & found out that we are able to take pre-sale orders (brush sets, l/s & e/s palettes) over the phone. If you want to make an order but don't have a Nordstrom near you, I'd be happy to help you out! Just send me a PM.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Angel Baby I sooooo want the brush set (well, except for the last brush set). too bad I dont' have nordstroms here in canada at all
frown.gif
Will Nordies ship to Canada?

Mac SA who helps me out at Nordies told me the same thing. She said she can pre-sale on the phone and then she'd mail it to me
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I just had my counter meeting this morning & found out that we are able to take pre-sale orders (brush sets, l/s & e/s palettes) over the phone. If you want to make an order but don't have a Nordstrom near you, I'd be happy to help you out! Just send me a PM.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Yay pics! I haven't even seen these, very nice. Yea Marisol, ask a SA at Nordstrom -- I'd definitely recommend pre-sale! I already pre-ordered two sets of both of the palettes - one for me and one for Bhav. I am unsure about the brushes.

How many colors and what colors are going to be in the palettes? Do you know? Do you, do you, do you???????
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I already pre-ordered two sets of both of the palettes - one for me and one for Bhav. I am unsure about the brushes.

Originally Posted by lilla How many colors and what colors are going to be in the palettes? Do you know? Do you, do you, do you???????
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I added the pics to the beginning of the post.

Dhaaaa! Sorry girl, I didn't pay attention...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I added the pics to the beginning of the post.

Originally Posted by lilla Dhaaaa! Sorry girl, I didn't pay attention...
icon_redface.gif
No worries!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Will Nordies ship to Canada? To my knowledge, yes.

Me too. I might be interested in the brush sets...

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh boo...the eye palettes do not appeal to me at all!!! I like the brushes though...

Looking at the eye palettes, I dont know if I am that interested. However, the pinstripe brush set is calling my name.

Aaah! I blew $145 (not including tax & ship)!

I ordered:

• Herringbone Brush Set
  • Pinstripe Brush Set
  • Taupe Notch l/g
  • Buffed and Polished Iridescent Pressed Powder
  • Coupe D'Chic Iridescent Pressed Powder
I HAD to have two brush sets - Pinstripe and Herringbone. It's so cheap - $92 for TEN brushes! It helps that I don't really care about the lower quality of the SE brushes- they're still good.
icon_biggrin.gif
And I LOVE Herringbone print :icon_love (I have two pairs of pants in that print, so grandpa-ish
tongue.gif
), don't know why. And I HAD to have the Iridescent Pressed Powders. I love any powder that gives me a glow. I have too much, but whatever. And of course, I had to have at least one of the l/g b/c they are LE in their little printed tubes. I'm a sucker.
icon_redface.gif
My bf says I'm a marketer's dream.
The eye and lip palettes look blah, so I passed on those to save some moolah. It also helped that I didn't like the other anniversary exclusives.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

YAY! Can't wait for them to get here!
icon_biggrin.gif

i want the pinstripe one too since it has some brushes that i don't have

but since it has some that i do have, and the brush sets aren't as good as the regular ones, it would kind of be a waste of my $$.

Back