TailorMade (Nordstroms Aniversary) - July 15th 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brush Sets

Glen Plaid - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Check - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Herringbone - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Pinstripe - 190se, 168se, 194se, 252se, 212se

Eye Palette x6

Cool 6 Eyes - swish, print, Summerweight (lustre), Printemps (veluxe), Tailored (veluxe pearl), Well Finished (lustre)

Warm 6 Eyes - Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means (veluxe pearl), French Cuff (lustre), Classic White (frost), Boutique Brown (Satin)

Lip Palette x6

Cool 6 Lips - Sweetie, Syrup, Primped Up [repromote] (lustre), Fashion Card (lustre), Silhouette (frost), Dressing Rose (Lustre)

Warm 6 Eyes - O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish (gloss), fastidious (lustre), tortoise shell (gloss)

Edited: Added pics! I want those eye palettes!

Thanks for posting that Marisol!! I'm sure that I'll be getting both e/s palettes regardless of what they look like. I never buy the brush sets -- they always seem so flimsy for some reason. I'm not even considering the lipstick palettes. I still have the ones from the Printout collection and have not touched them. actually, come to think of it, I have not used the shadows from Printout either. I guess I'm a true collector!!!
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Brush Sets
Glen Plaid - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Check - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Herringbone - 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se

Pinstripe - 190se, 168se, 194se, 252se, 212se

Eye Palette x6

Cool 6 Eyes - swish, print, Summerweight (lustre), Printemps (veluxe), Tailored (veluxe pearl), Well Finished (lustre)

Warm 6 Eyes - Honesty, Vex, Woman of Means (veluxe pearl), French Cuff (lustre), Classic White (frost), Boutique Brown (Satin)

Lip Palette x6

Cool 6 Lips - Sweetie, Syrup, Primped Up [repromote] (lustre), Fashion Card (lustre), Silhouette (frost), Dressing Rose (Lustre)

Warm 6 Eyes - O, Fresh Moroccan, Haute Profile, Faddish (gloss), fastidious (lustre), tortoise shell (gloss)

If I find a picture, I will post it to this thread.

I have the two palettes from the Printout collection too. Got them at a CCO.

Are u serious?! How much did they go for there?

Originally Posted by Marisol I have the two palettes from the Printout collection too. Got them at a CCO.

I think I got them for like $25 each. This was before my true MAC obsession began.

That's awesome!! What a great deal! The CCO that I use to frequent in Maryland usually had some of the good stuff after the initial offering, but I was always scared to try to wait them out for fear of missing out on something. I found a CCO here in Ellenton, but I'm not sure how good of a store this one is. btw, that's the CCO that sold me that nasty Prescriptives lipstick palette that I posted about the other night. YUCK!!!

Originally Posted by Marisol I think I got them for like $25 each. This was before my true MAC obsession began.

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks for posting that Marisol!! I'm sure that I'll be getting both e/s palettes regardless of what they look like. I never buy the brush sets -- they always seem so flimsy for some reason. I'm not even considering the lipstick palettes. I still have the ones from the Printout collection and have not touched them. actually, come to think of it, I have not used the shadows from Printout either. I guess I'm a true collector!!!
icon_eek.gif
what does the printout collection look like?

ooo i want the pinstripe brush set. do we know the prices for the brush sets yet?

Originally Posted by Anya1976 ooo i want the pinstripe brush set. do we know the prices for the brush sets yet? $46.00 for each of the brush sets$33.00 for each of the palettes

You can pre-order at Nordstroms!

The eye palettes sound lovely!

And intrigued by the brush set names!

Thanks for the heads up Marisol,MACnever send me emails dont know why,i spend enough with them,lo

i just noticed that there are veluxe pearls in those eye palettes!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love :icon_love:icon_love:icon_love:icon_love

I'd love to have both of the eye palettes, but I doubt I'll get them unless someone is feeling super generous and either gives me money or buys them for me
wink.gif

I'll probably get the e/s palettes - can never have enough MAC shadows! lol I really prefer my l/s in a tube compared to a palette, so I'll probably pass on that.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux $46.00 for each of the brush sets$33.00 for each of the palettes

You can pre-order at Nordstroms!

You can?!?!?!?!
icon_eek.gif

Online or at the stores?

I was at Nordstrom today also and they told me about this also. This is sooo exciting.

Originally Posted by Marisol You can?!?!?!?!
icon_eek.gif

Online or at the stores?

Latest posts

Back