Taking Make-up off

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hiya, im looking for something that will take all my make-up off including waterproof masacara at night because what i use now doesnt take all my eye make up off and i wake up with panda eyes lol so can any1 help?

I use MAC's Wipes. They work great for me and I love the scent that they have. I find that they take off all of my MU, including mascara. I also like their eye make-up remover.

Originally Posted by Marisol I use MAC's Wipes. They work great for me and I love the scent that they have. I find that they take off all of my MU, including mascara. I also like their eye make-up remover. ok kool but i prefer if they werent perfumed lol

They aren't really perfumed but its more of a clean/fresh scent to them.

ok thanks
icon_smile.gif

I use Philosophy Purity Made Simple as a makeup remover. You can cleanse right over your eyes with it and it removes MOST of the eye makeup (even waterproof) and ALL of the face makeup. I just go over with a little bit of eye makeup remover after to clean up the last bit. It's the most amazing cleanser I think I'll ever find.

i'm trying to find another eye makeup remover also. right now i use the lancome bi-facil one. but it seems like i still have mascara on my lashes even though i'm using regualr mascara!

M4TK_261.jpg

I love love love LOVE MAC's Cleanse Off Oil. It doesn't irritate my eyes and takes ALL of my makeup off at night, face & eyes, including waterproof products. I like the fact that it turns into a milky foam when it hits water.
smile.gif
Leaves my skin feeling super smooth.

I use Arbonne "Snap" Eye Make-up remover pads. It isn't oily and is the only thing I have found to get water-proof mascara off (all the way off). However, It is a bit expensive.

I either use the MAC wipes, Biore wipes or the MAC Pro eye makeup remover. All work great!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally DHC has a fabulous product called Deep Cleansing Oil (and doesn't make you break out). The DHC Cleansing Oil is my favorite also. I use the Babor Phytoreactive with it.

Originally Posted by Liz i'm trying to find another eye makeup remover also. right now i use the lancome bi-facil one. but it seems like i still have mascara on my lashes even though i'm using regualr mascara! That's the one I use too. I don't like the oily residue it leaves behind. I think I'll try some wipes.

DHC makes my face dry? i'm sad cuz it took the makeup off pronto. What's a good remover for combo/dry skin? i was thinking the mac cleanse off oil...

I use tesco own brand baby wipes. Basically, wipes for babys when your changing their diaper! Because they're used on baby skin the wipes aren't harsh at all and just leave my skin make-up free and soft =D

I'm using Almay Moisturizing Eye makeup Remover. It does the job and it is pretty cheap, but when I run out I'm going to try out some other brands.

Latest posts

Back