Tall girls? Where do you shop?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm 6' tall and have no problem finding jeans but other clothes are difficult. Not many places seem to carry tall size tops or blouses and I don't like all my shirts looking like 3/4 length sleeves. The only place I ever find tall shirts for work is J.C. Pennes online, most others are a little pricey for everyday work clothes and don't have tall sizes in the tops anyway. Any suggestions?

Well, I am only 5'9" but that is still tall I think. I have the same problem. I also hate how short the shirts look on me. I can NEVER find a button up that is long enough to tuck into my jeans! It drives me crazy! And if they are long enough, they are way to wide! I feel your frustration believe me. Thankfully for this summer they started making the extra long tanks! I love them, but I don't know what I will do when it comes to long sleeve weather.

i know express has stuff in Tall. and since tunics are in, thos look great on taller people! hehe.

I'm only 5'8" but sometimes I have that problem too. I have a bunch of nice bracelets for when I wear not-long-enough sleeve shirts. I always have problems finding coats that aren't too tight in the shoulders. I've decied to sew more of my own clothes, but I have such a hard time getting sleeves attached to teh shirts.

I'm only 5'8, too, but have long arms and legs. C&C tops are famous for their extra long bell sleeves but if you're kind of big busted, size up, because they're a little snug across the chest. I love them, though. Ultra comfortable.

I have heard of a clothing line called Long Tall Sally. I used to have a pair of red trouser's made by them and i loved them,.i still have them somewhere.

Latest posts

Back