Tampon Angels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I kid you NOT.
icon_lol.gif
Can you imagine decorating your tree with these things??? I like how they say you can use it on your wreath. Like the wreath on my front door? What if she get's wet? Will she bloat???

<BIG>I</BIG>'m your little visiting angel, pretty as a swan.

I'll decorate your tree or wreath from dusk until the dawn.

I know that every month you'll think of me and put a smile on!<SMALL>

</SMALL>I'll even be hanging around when you crave a box of bon bons.

Now I guess you've figured out, and no, you're not wrong...

Someone found out another use for a playtex tampon!

tampon_angel.JPG

http://web.dbtech.net/~suncastl/angel.htm

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I kid you NOT.
icon_lol.gif
Can you imagine decorating your tree with these things??? I like how they say you can use it on your wreath. Like the wreath on my front door? What if she get's wet? Will she bloat???

<B><BIG>I</BIG>'m your little visiting angel, pretty as a swan.</B>

I'll decorate your tree or wreath from dusk until the dawn.

I know that every month you'll think of me and put a smile on!<SMALL>

</SMALL>I'll even be hanging around when you crave a box of bon bons.

Now I guess you've figured out, and no, you're not wrong...

Someone found out another use for a playtex tampon!

tampon_angel.JPG

http://web.dbtech.net/~suncastl/angel.htm

Tampons SO gross me out.. maybe because I don't have a period? I don't know.. but ew. That's sick to use as decoration.

You don't have a period? Why not

Originally Posted by GlossAddict

Tampons SO gross me out.. maybe because I don't have a period? I don't know.. but ew. That's sick to use as decoration.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) You don't have a period? Why not Because I am the luckiest woman alive.

I know! Whatever happened to rolling pine cones in glitter???
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Irishgirl That is gross..lol! I mean, I am all for being crafty BUT..the buck would stop here for me!! LOL!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I know! Whatever happened to rolling pine cones in glitter???
icon_rolleyes.gif
lol... gone are the days of using popsicle sticks for arts and crafts

Talk about a versatile product.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl I guess so but dang! Who would've though an O.B. tampon would come in this handy? ROFL!

Originally Posted by GlossAddict Because I am the luckiest woman alive. LOL you and me both! I don't have a period either. Went to the doc and got some pills to make me have one every other month but after a year I was sick of it so didn't get her to continue the prescription when I went back. Which made her laugh of course; I think she knew I wouldn't keep it up.

Latest posts

Back