Tan-Thru Swimsuits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whatever happened to those? Are they still around? I know we used to get a catalog for them, but we don't anymore. Anyone have a catalog, link or anything?

Thanks, Marisol. The lifestyles catalog is the one we used to get. Hmm, a swimsuit with SPF10? I think I'm going to order one of these just to see if they are tan-thru, see-thru, etc. I always wanted to. Has anyone tried them?

Be free from tan lines forever!

We've fashioned our line of swimwear using revolutionary, patented fabric woven with thousands of tiny pores that allow the sun to shine through. For those afraid of sunburns, the suits also provide an average of SPF 10. Tired of your normal suit taking forever to dry out? Did your favorite suit get unsightly snags? Solar® suits are GUARANTEED to never run or snag on rough surfaces, and they dry twice as quick as regular swimwear. All this, along with the bonus of superior comfort and flexibility, thanks to the 32% Spandex® micro fiber content. So now you know the science, but what good is a great suit without a great pattern? Our high contrast, exotic Italian designs, including high fashion metallic prints, create an optical illusion. This illusion guarantees the suit will NEVER be see through wet or dry if worn correctly. We take pride in our varied selection of patterns and styles for both women and men. To help you stay on top of trends, we introduce new and exciting styles and prints every year, including matching accessories.

Solar Tan Thru swimwear from Lifestyles Direct

LMAO! OMG do they work.. Let us know if you buy one Sofia & we want to see before & after pics!!!!

My friend always wears them... and yup! They're tan thru!! But definitely NOT see through! lol They look like regular suits, but you won't get tan lines... unless you're like sitting hunched over all day or covering up the suit of course
wink.gif

oh i remember thoses,i dont think they ever really got popular though.Let us know how they work.Do they have two pieces too?
smile.gif

I have 2 of them, still in the bag!!! LOL....They're nice, BUT....they have no padding or anything in the bra...It's just thin material...I'd look like a 13 yr old in that..I need something
icon_lol.gif

Back