Tanning Lotion

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
hey girls i'm getting ready to start tanning and i need to get some lotion does anyone have any recommendations on any? i'm trying to get tan for an event on Aug 6 so i don't have much time so i need one that will work fast preferably tingles or bronzer. any suggestions?

Liz

Reaction score
i use drama queen. it has hemp seed(?) in it which is supposed to be good for your skin.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 hey girls i'm getting ready to start tanning and i need to get some lotion does anyone have any recommendations on any? i'm trying to get tan for an event on Aug 6 so i don't have much time so i need one that will work fast preferably tingles or bronzer. any suggestions? One that seems to really well, but has a strong tingle is "Mango Flambe" from John Abate's cote azure collection.... I think thats the brand, lol haven't worked @ the tanning salon in over 2 years lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe NO TANNING!FAKE BAKE! tanning BAD!

I agree

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ALLY2383 hey girls i'm getting ready to start tanning and i need to get some lotion does anyone have any recommendations on any? i'm trying to get tan for an event on Aug 6 so i don't have much time so i need one that will work fast preferably tingles or bronzer. any suggestions? australian gold's golden glaze..pricey but very worth it!

Reaction score
I have tried about every tanning lotion out there. I like alot of tingle and the best I've found are Swedish Beauty Safire. It has a tingle factor of 30. And John Abate Platinum Zero. I could tell a big difference after using each of these just 1 time. Your tanning salon should have samples of these.

Reaction score
I have tried sooo many of these things but my all times favourites have to be Australian gold's Almost famous this stuff is awesome :icon_love I love it, though it doesn't have a tingle in it (I hate that) and another one I really like that I only just tried a few days ago for the first time and thought was really nice was swedish beautys *oops I forgot haha* ermm chocolate silk I think.

Good luck with finding one that works well for you

Latest posts