Target Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up earlier this morning! I am mostly excited about the bag! Teal is my fav color and the bag is soo pretty.

I signed up too! I'm addicted to free and beauty and getting things in the mail!!! LOL

Does anyone know what is supposed to come in the summer version?

From the picture on Facebook it looks like the bag will have Revlon lip butter lipstick (one of my favorites!), Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara, Aveeno smart essentials daily nourishing moisturizer, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55, TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo for color-treated hair.

Thanks for posting! I love that they are doing the bags more often!!! <--- Ignore this post, it didn't update the first time for some reason.

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From the picture on Facebook it looks like the bag will have Revlon lip butter lipstick (one of my favorites!), Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara, Aveeno smart essentials daily nourishing moisturizer, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55, TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Garnier Fructis Color Shield Fortifying Shampoo for color-treated hair.
Actually, on the T&C page, they specifically list:

A. Description of Gift. Each Gift will consist of one (1) beauty bag containing samples of one or more of the following items: Nivea® Extended Moisture Body Lotion; Neutrogena® Visibly Bright Cleanser; L'Oreal® Lumi Magic Primer; Simple Sensitive Skincare; and PANTENE® Conditioner or Shampoo. The type and amount of sample products in each Gift may vary.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's weird. That T&C list is what we received in their Spring Beauty Bag.
They have been known to send out the exact same things during multiple promotions.  As in leftovers.  I got a bag (the fall bag, maybe?) that had coupons in it that expired something like four days after I received them (and because my budget is what it is, those coupons went unused because I was a week and a half from payday.  I have to budget at least a week in advance for a burger.  A spontaneous Target shopping spree is absolutely out of the question).  I mentioned it somewhere (maybe even here on MUT), and someone said that they had received the the exact same bag down to the *exact same coupons with the exact same expiration dates* during the previous promotion.

Perhaps they are (once again) just sending out the identical thing in two batches--just as they did earlier this year, remember?

I wouldn't mind getting the same thing, I loved those simple wipes. I would just go buy some but I have a pack of skyn iceland wipes I have to use up before I can justify it. 

Latest posts

Back