Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one, but gifting the nails to my niece. She'll just put them on and take them off right away.

target has 15% off the products from the last box

target beautybox discounts.jpg

I ordered one, I missed the honest beauty one last month. I wanted to try that one even though folks said the sample sizes were small.

My target box arrived with the eyeshadow quad busted and pink shadow over everything. I was able to get a full refund from Target. I saw a lot of other people had the same issue. I paid UPS to upgrade my shipping to ground so I'm still trying to recover that cost.

Anyway I got red or ruby hair color, which I liked I tried it on my boyfriend who has red hair, he just ended up looking like his scalp was bleeding, we even tried it in his beard and it looked like he had bled all over. Too funny!

Such a bummer @Bizgirlva! Glad you got a full refund.

I just got an email that Target has a promo get $5 gift card with $20 beauty order.

The Target Mother's Day box is now available! Also the Sonia Kashuk box with brushes etc is available for $10. The Mother's Day box is $7. Anyone purchasing it?

Target beauty boxes Mother's day 2018.jpg

I'm tempted but I've been on no buy for months now and still doing good. I'm happy for anyone who is getting these boxes though!!

Target has lots of new boxes nowadays, including a very good Dermstore favorites box for $24.99. On Saturday, it was BOGO 50% off, I wanted to get two but didn't since I shopped too much already during this Black Friday sales season ?But, I may get one if they do a super sale at the end of the year (and if it is still in stock by then)  :)  
Here is the link if you would like to check: https://www.target.com/p/target-beauty-box-153-holiday-dermstore-skin-care-collection/-/A-75574512

Easy pass for me. I just can't see the value in these boxes anymore since Target made the samples so small and brands low value. In the past there were at least some full size products like a mascara or a lipstick.
I agree. They don't look like the boxes used to look like.

Latest posts

Back