Target has some really gorgeous handbags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I stopped at Target today and they have some really nice handbags out for fall. The best part is the most expensive on is a huge Isaac Misrahi for 39.00. I didn't get one because I have enough handbags to last me for another lifetime. But for something that will only be used for a season the cheaper the better. I was very impressed. There were even some nice metallics too.

From time to time, they do have some nice things. I just have to avoid going there cause every time I go to Target I spend at least $100 or so.

yeah, Target does have cute stuff. i rarely have any hangbags/purses...
icon_confused.gif
I should shop at Target more often.
wink.gif
their prices are so afforable.=D

Originally Posted by katrink I stopped at Target today and they have some really nice handbags out for fall. The best part is the most expensive on is a huge Isaac Misrahi for 39.00. I didn't get one because I have enough handbags to last me for another lifetime. But for something that will only be used for a season the cheaper the better. I was very impressed. There were even some nice metallics too. I had no idea.. thanks for sharing! I never go to Target just cuz there's none around here (althought there's a bunch of Walmarts). I'm gonna have to check out their purses!
wink.gif

you guys should check out their tanktops. they are so freakin cute. i bought one in every color. they are mossimo and they look like, and i think theyre actually better quality (ive had holister tanktops fall apart on me), the tanktops you would get at abercrombie or holister. there is also a cute tiny, tiny owl on the bottom cornor embrodered on it. You know, like how holister has little seaguls on their tanks, etc. anyways you guys should check these out, and they are so cheap!!! Also, sometimes i get the cutest little pair of boxers or boy looking underwear that are just as cute as some at victorias secret!!!

Originally Posted by jennyb you guys should check out their tanktops. they are so freakin cute. i bought one in every color. they are mossimo and they look like, and i think theyre actually better quality (ive had holister tanktops fall apart on me), the tanktops you would get at abercrombie or holister. there is also a cute tiny, tiny owl on the bottom cornor embrodered on it. You know, like how holister has little seaguls on their tanks, etc. anyways you guys should check these out, and they are so cheap!!! Also, sometimes i get the cutest little pair of boxers or boy looking underwear that are just as cute as some at victorias secret!!! Really... now I'm really gonna have to check out Target! Hopefully I won't find too much cute stuff LOL
tongue.gif

I swear!! You have to at least check out those tank tops. I wear them with everything!!! Especially knee length skirts, boy looking shorts, etc. I always thought I would never shop at target (me just being a punk, and assuming, and you know what happens when you assume?)!, but now I do, and love it!!! Don't get me wrong, I still spend lots of money on clothes elsewhere
icon_cry.gif
(nordstroms, etc). I wish I could get everything in the world at target.

Target is the best! I love everything about it. I was there a lot this week for back to school stuff for my kids. But I was checking stuff out for me too! There's a level of style and quality that Target has acheived; whoever is in charge of that at the headquarters is a genius. It's a lifesaver for people like me, who can't afford designer stuff. We want to look cute too...
tongue.gif

My sister just bought an awesome pink metallic bag from Target. It is really cute. I can't wait to go there myself!

I've been shopping at Target a lot more lately too! They are so affordable, but seem to have better quality and selection than Wal-Mart! (Though we did have a new supercenter Wal-Mart open in town, and I think they are trying to change their image -- this store is decorated to make it look a little more modern and classy, and a little less like a warehouse! Black trim and aisle signs, [fake] hardwood floors in the clothing section, brown brick facade on the building...)

I've bought a lot of belts at Target, you can get real leather belts for $10-$15, and I can't see the point in spending more than that at the mall when half of the time my shirt covers up my belt, I just wear it to hold my pants up, lol. I've also bought a few purses there, and of course they have their Sonia Kashuk line of inexpensive yet good quality makeup brushes that I love.
smile.gif
I have bought some clothes there, and while I've liked most of the clothes I've bought, I did buy a sweater that started stretching out in weird places only the second time I wore it
frown.gif
Think twice before buying a Mossimo stretch sweater!
wink.gif
They also have a decent shoe selection, but I don't think I've bought any yet, just because it's nearly impossible to find shoes that fit my feet unless they're flip-flops! But I've tried on a lot there!

Oh, and when shopping for nylons the other day, I noticed they had a rather large selection of garter belts!
wink.gif

Target has great stuff. I love their shoes/bags.clothes/furnishings. Target is known as a discount store, but they have stylish stuff. When I first moved into my apartment I got awesome things for it. They had that whole section where they had stuff that looked like it was from other countries. I LOVED that.....

Oh yea, now we're talking!!!

I LOVE their kitchen stuff. I bought everything from there. They've got everything from dorm-room, to just employed. I haven't looked at their clothing or accessories yet, but I'm guessing I will this weekend. Plus I have a gift card from my boss
biggrin.gif

Target has a lot of cute things, I was surprised when I actually looked instead of jetting to the toothpaste isle. I found an adorable scarf and a cute sweater for under $25!

I always love their GO International Designers that come through. Dammit Target, I always spend too much money there hehe

Latest posts

Back