Target has some really gorgeous handbags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do most of my shoe shopping at Target (in Australia) they go up to a size AU11 where most others places stop at a 10. ( I am a 10.5-11) they do have a good selection of shoes too. I also buy clothes and makeup there as well.

I know what you mean, I saw this one Issac one that I absolutely feel in love with, it was totally my style and it looked like a totally expensive bag, it was only $22! I was trying to be a good girl and not use my credit card and instead wait till the next day when I got my paycheck....well, well, well it was gone one day later!!!!
frown.gif
I was sooo sad

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know what you mean, I saw this one Issac one that I absolutely feel in love with, it was totally my style and it looked like a totally expensive bag, it was only $22! I was trying to be a good girl and not use my credit card and instead wait till the next day when I got my paycheck....well, well, well it was gone one day later!!!!
frown.gif
I was sooo sad Have you looked for it on Targets site? The site has tonz of great bags that are either sold out in stores or only sold online!

I LOVE Target. I got my favorite bag from there recently, on clearance for like $13! It's a colorful argyle pattern with purpley brown straps, and its big enough to hold my massive amount of stuff I can't seem to part with!

I took off the ugly long strap...

I love it because its funky.

bag.jpg

Back