Target Mini Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We crossed the border today, and went to Target (love that store
smile.gif
)

Anyhoo, I got the following:

Sonia Kashuk LE Travel Brush Set

Sonia Kashuk Med e/s brush

SK SMall e/s brush

Ten Makeup palette- eyeshadows and lipsticks

Don't know about the quality of Ten, but for $3 each, why not?
rolleyes.gif

I love Target! Especially since they clearence a lot of makeup and health and beauty products when they are going out of season. Lets me try lots of new things without spending to much money on them.

Originally Posted by iloveparis We crossed the border today, and went to Target (love that store
smile.gif
)
Anyhoo, I got the following:

Sonia Kashuk LE Travel Brush Set

Sonia Kashuk Med e/s brush

SK SMall e/s brush

Ten Makeup palette- eyeshadows and lipsticks

Don't know about the quality of Ten, but for $3 each, why not?
rolleyes.gif

Target is definitely one of my favorite stores. Never bought makeup there though. Maybe I'll take a drive there tomorrow.

Wow those e/s look so cute! I haven't seen those at the Target I frequent but I'll def have to keep an eye out now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul! I am a Target regular...I love their clearance section too! Always worth checking out. Let us know how you like your new goodies!
smile.gif

The brushes are really nice. Will certainly buy more of them. Very soft, and grabs a lot of colour.

I haven't tried the lipsticks yet, the e/s are surprisingly ok. A lot better than some drugstore brands I've used. Very nice texture. However, I don't think they'll last the whole day, as they are not highly pigmented.

nice haul!....im planning on getting that same brush set after i go cash my paycheck...i cant wait...i REALLY need some new brushes....

nice haul!

i have most, if not all, SK's brushes and a lot of them are actually cracked, but they still work! i reach for them a lot more than i do for my chanel brushes.

Nice haul iloveparis! I will have to stop by target next time I cross the border. I always forget about the Sonia Kashuk products and the brushes look great.

Originally Posted by peekaboo Nice haul iloveparis! I will have to stop by target next time I cross the border. I always forget about the Sonia Kashuk products and the brushes look great. They are definitely worth the trip
smile.gif

Jennifer, I can see why you like them. They really are great, and the price is unbeatable. I don't know why I never bought them before, as I have some her MU already...

Back