Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Their summer beauty bag is up for grabs now! It is on their target style facebook page! & it has been incredibly slow too. Grab yours before it's gone! Seems like they're giving away 477k of them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The samples the show don't look bad either!

Reaction score
I hope I can get one! I've been trying to get through for awhile now. 

Reaction score
Okay, just got one. You have to let each page sit for a while. It worked in google chrome for me and I got a confirmation #.

Reaction score
Blahhhh I was able to submit my address and "service is unavailable." Booooo.

Reaction score
Just try again later, or keep letting the page load slowly. It took me about 4 minutes each page after clicking.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No email last time..you just wait and it shows up! Its so fun, imo. 
yay that is fun!  I had typed in all of my information and It wouldn't let me click submit so then I tried to refresh it and the page died :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, but when I clicked the original link to do it again it gave me a conformation number, so hopefully that means I get one! I missed the spring one, but this one looks like it has more stuff I would use in it. 

Reaction score
It is fun! Especially because it's free lol. Free fun is good. It's so funny I go so crazy over these like I really need ANY more of this stuff. Oh well.....

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No email last time..you just wait and it shows up! Its so fun, imo. 

Reaction score
Weird apparently it worked. I went to re-do it all, and it gave me a conf number. It probably took 2-3 minutes per page and then the dreaded "service is unavailable" on the last page, and you can't click back.  

I wouldn't recommend waiting until later, these tend to go fast. 

Reaction score
I got through! Yay! I missed the last one so this is great.

Once you click don't do anything. Just let it load.

Reaction score
Well last time, even though a lot of people knew about it, it took about 3-4 days until the bags were all gone. I wonder how many have been claimed already.

Reaction score
Erhm, I actually got an e-mail confirmation this time. I didn't get any confirmation for the last two bags I got.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well last time, even though a lot of people knew about it, it took about 3-4 days until the bags were all gone. I wonder how many have been claimed already.
I read somewhere that they have about 477,500 to give away.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I read somewhere that they have about 477,500 to give away.
Yup! It's on the little print on the bottom of the page. I think same amount as last time.

Latest posts