Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I read a few comments on the Target Style post announcing the giveaway is live. Some people are so pissed off!

OMG I got in!!!!!!!!!! So happy
yay.gif

Girls who are trying, make sure you really do just leave page alone, it doesn't look like it's doing anything but it is!

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol I read a few comments on the Target Style post announcing the giveaway is live. Some people are so pissed off!
Lol. I don't get what there is to be pissed over. They should understand the app is being hammered right now, which will cause it to malfunction and give an error. It's free anyway. If it doesn't work the first time, then just keep trying. I have seen some ridiculous posts where they were yelling at the facebook page! -.-

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I got in!!!!!!!!!! So happy
yay.gif

Girls who are trying, make sure you really do just leave page alone, it doesn't look like it's doing anything but it is!
Yay! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Erhm, I actually got an e-mail confirmation this time. I didn't get any confirmation for the last two bags I got.
I just got it too. I guess now I really know it worked!

I almost forgot about it, i just woke up.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

First task I did this morning!!
satisfied.gif

Im excited! this is my third bag in one year
icon_redface.gif

Way to go to celebrate my first US Anniversary!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Erhm, I actually got an e-mail confirmation this time. I didn't get any confirmation for the last two bags I got.
Slow going but I had no problems.  I received a confirmation number at the end, but no confirmation email.  How long after before you received the email?

If we do, that would be awesome! I have two, and I love them. 

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woah! Are we really going to be getting lip buttters?

I just found out about this and I signed up! I got my confirmation number any now I can't wait to get a nice surprise in the mail! Does anyone know the official list of items they are sending out?

I wish they'd do these from their site again. I'm not going to make a facebook just for these.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just found out about this and I signed up! I got my confirmation number any now I can't wait to get a nice surprise in the mail! Does anyone know the official list of items they are sending out?

it's probably the same items you see, but sample sized.

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got one, too! This one's products look great. I hope we get a lip butter.
I hope so too! But I feel like that's too good to be true. But then again, I think a beauty bag  last year had a full sized lip balm in there.

Back