Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone received the fall 2012 bag yet? I heard its going to be the last one. I cant even remember when I ordered mine it was so long ago!

Originally Posted by Cathie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone received the fall 2012 bag yet? I heard its going to be the last one. I cant even remember when I ordered mine it was so long ago!
Yep, got it yesterday.

Got mine yesterday. It's not too thrilling, lots of shampoo and conditioner samples.

For what its worth, I used the loreal sulfate free stuff this morning...and I loved all 3 of those products. Enough that I may actually switch out my miss jessie's/devacurl/wella combination for that set. It will be much cheaper, and seems to work quite well for my purposes of taming and moisturizing. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For what its worth, I used the loreal sulfate free stuff this morning...and I loved all 3 of those products. Enough that I may actually switch out my miss jessie's/devacurl/wella combination for that set. It will be much cheaper, and seems to work quite well for my purposes of taming and moisturizing. 
Good to know.  I'd been wanting to try it but wasn't going to buy any new hair stuff right now since I've got a backlog to work through. 

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to know.  I'd been wanting to try it but wasn't going to buy any new hair stuff right now since I've got a backlog to work through. 
Hair stuff is the one thing I don't hoard lol. I just checked with my sister, as she is a hair stylist/cosmetologist, and she said loreal is usually just as good as salon brand and can be a salon brand...and at 6.99/bottle, I don't think it can be beat. I'm excited to find something affordable AND nice for my hair. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hair stuff is the one thing I don't hoard lol. I just checked with my sister, as she is a hair stylist/cosmetologist, and she said loreal is usually just as good as salon brand and can be a salon brand...and at 6.99/bottle, I don't think it can be beat. I'm excited to find something affordable AND nice for my hair. 
Thanks.  Great to know--who doesn't want to save a few dollars?  I was just in Paris and the L'oreal cosmetics were much pricier there than here.  I wonder if it's marketed as a higher end brand there.  

Back