Target Summer Beauty Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Slow going but I had no problems.  I received a confirmation number at the end, but no confirmation email.  How long after before you received the email?
I received the e-mail right after. Some of my friends who signed up only got confirmation numbers and no e-mail. That should be find too.

I would have never known this even existed had it not been for makeup talk
biggrin.gif
So excited for it to come in the mail!

I didn't get a conformation # or an e-mail. Does that mean it didn't go through?

I got in!!! I adore the lip butters. I just hit pan on the Sugar Plum. Very excited about this Target Beauty Bag. They've been okay in the past but this one looks great!

I didn't get an email either, but I did get a confirmation number. You can check to see if you have one by going back to the app. Checked my spam filter too!  

I just signed up, it did not take very long at all! When i get this one it will be my third one so far, the bags are always SO cute!

This is crazy! Another bag, I was able to get their latest one (it was my first one as well) and I loved it!

I completely forgot that I had requested one and I got it and it made me so happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would have never known about this one if not for MUT 
Thank you ladies! 

I've never been able to really find out until people start getting them and posting online or I check out the blog Totally Target. This is my 3rd one this year.  I can say that usually the brands in the pics are usually found in the bags and they are super cute.

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What's going to be in the bag??

I was able to sign up pretty easily this late after they opened. Not sure if I got the email confirmation since my email linked to my facebook was deleted.

Thanks for the tip about the beauty bag; I never would have known if not for makeuptalk! I signed up like 15 minutes ago and got a confirmation number but no comfirmation email. My roommate tried to sign up about 5 minutes after me and couldn't so maybe they've just now run out.

I don't think there's going to be a lip butter.  I have a feeling that "In the meantime..." page is just to get people interested in buying other things.  The T&C page has a specific list of what they're apparently planning on sending, and there are no lip products on there.  Let's see if I can get the spoiler tag to work for me...

A. Description of Gift. Each Gift will consist of one (1) beauty bag containing samples of one or more of the following items: Nivea® Extended Moisture Body Lotion; Neutrogena® Visibly Bright Cleanser; L'Oreal® Lumi Magic Primer; Simple Sensitive Skincare; and PANTENE® Conditioner or Shampoo. The type and amount of sample products in each Gift may vary.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think there's going to be a lip butter.  I have a feeling that "In the meantime..." page is just to get people interested in buying other things.  The T&C page has a specific list of what they're apparently planning on sending, and there are no lip products on there.  Let's see if I can get the spoiler tag to work for me...
I watched an unboxing on youtube and those were the items that were in the bag that people got at the beginning of this month ( a spring bag, maybe?)

That was exactly what was in the Spring beauty bag this is the summer one so it will be different stuff.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Back