Tarte clean slate primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a primer. I heard was actually good. But I just wanted to see what people think. Do you use a primer??? I use foundation like a concealer, but I bought a travel size of smashbox to test it out before I use the found. I just wanted to know if there were bigger or better things out there before I fork out the money for a big one.

Originally Posted by jennyb Has anyone tried this, or have comments about it??? I have this product and I really like it. It's alot like the Smashbox photo finish, but it's cheaper and you get waay more product! I say go for it!

Originally Posted by jennyb It's a primer. I heard was actually good. But I just wanted to see what people think. Do you use a primer??? I use foundation like a concealer, but I bought a travel size of smashbox to test it out before I use the found. I just wanted to know if there were bigger or better things out there before I fork out the money for a big one. I use an eye primer (Urban Decay) and lash primer (Mac's).

Latest posts

Back