Tarte glow your way to gorgeous 3rd shipment

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok- I am OBSESSED! I love these kits that Tarte does especially this last one for the glow your way to gorgeous set. I can take pictures if anyone wants to see it but the colors are much more neutral than the previous shipments for this set and I LOVE the blush and cream shadow. The shadow is called pink champagne which isnt very "pinky" and the blush is called dazzled which remind me alot of exposed just with some shimmer (that doesnt really transfer to your skin much). 

Let me know if anyone wants pictures and I will take some tonight

Here is the blush dazzled (left) that comes in the kit versus exposed (my exposed blush shattered so I had to put it in an old bare minerals jar) You can really see the sparkle in this picture but as I said before the sparkle doesnt transfer to your skin anyway

Here is the bag with the 2 brushes and another sharpener (I dont know how many sharpeners Tarte thinks you need lol)

Here is what the kit looks like when it is first opened

Here is the lip surgence in "Obsession" It is a gorgeous deeper pink with no shimmer

I love those colors! I got the first shipment of this kit but I realllllly wish I would have gone on auto-delivery. 

Here is the cream eyeshadow in "Pink Champagne" It is a gorgeous shimmery champagne color- not much pink to it though

Swatches of the colored items in the kit- bottom to top: Lip surgence in Obsession, Cream eyeshadow in pink champagne, blush in dazzled, Emphaseyes in Brown the bottom swatch is just drawn on plain and the one on the top is smudged out using the smudger side of the pencil

Overall I am VERY pleased! I love the bag that this one came with more than the other 2 bags as well!!

I've been wanting one of those tarte kits but after trying the emphaseyes eyeliner (which I did not like) I wasn't sure about other products.   I'll have to pick up a kit after I move....you got me intrigued lol

gorgeous! I love everything I'd tried from them (which isn't much lol). I reallly wish they'd do some sort of mini blush/highlighter duo, even if they were as small as the blushes they had in the starlet palette.

Latest posts

Back