tarte Maracuja of Maracuja 8-Piece Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
This was in my QVC magazine. I lovvvve tarte collections, who else is getting this? It will be the TSV (Today's Special Value) on QVC March 16th.

It's available to purchase now using item number A225130. On March 16th the item number changes to A220216.

The Easy Pay suckers me in every time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I already use the concealer and it's amazing. One of my top 3 HG concealers of all time. Also, the bottle of Maracuja Oil that you're getting is full size. It sells on QVC separately for $46 + tax/shipping.

Is the concealer normal coloring or is it darker like the amazonian foundation?

I've only tried the shade "Light" which is the 2nd lightest shade and it seemed to run fairly (forgive my repetitive word choice here) light.

Glad I got the auto delivery
icon_lol.gif

I was very tempted by this. I really really want the amazon clay foundation and brush duo but they have been out of stock of the medium in forever! They only have it available in the 2 foundation/brush set!

I got this a few weeks ago (through the Inside Q magazine) and LOOOOVE it 
heart.gif
. Theres not much I don't love from tarte though.

So glad I got on AD and cannot wait for upcoming shipments!!

Mine just arrived. I love it, too. I was a bit concerned that the colors wouldn't work for me and that I wouldn't love the concealer or mascara, but everything is very wearable. Two thumbs up, especially for the price. I'm glad I signed up for autodelivery, but I may have to put myself on a no buy until then!

Thanks to the OP I jumped on this deal early.  It was an incredible value, I think.  All the products are really good and I like the two extras.  I am a Tarte fan to begin with....

The concealer is one of my favorites, doesn't crease on me and lasts all day.  Really brightens my under eye area.

I have to agree, been wearing it everyday. I've tried bobbi brown creamy concealer, kevyn aucoin sensual enhancer both of which crease. Kevyn aucoin has more coverage but it looks horrible after several hours. The bobbi brown lasts longer then ka and has a similar coverage as tarte but still creases a bit at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by MsChrissyG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks to the OP I jumped on this deal early.  It was an incredible value, I think.  All the products are really good and I like the two extras.  I am a Tarte fan to begin with....

The concealer is one of my favorites, doesn't crease on me and lasts all day.  Really brightens my under eye area.

I'm not generally a concealer person, but I've worn it two days in a row now and it seems to cover effectively without feeling heavy.

This is my HG concealer, it doesn't feel heavy, is hydrating and doesn't crease. If it does by chance you simply lightly pat and it's back to perfect. Love it!

Latest posts

Back